Kia Sorento 2013

Echelon

which real SUV is not big and heavy? [laugh] [laugh]

but sorento is consider full size suv with 7 seater and body one of the biggest in suv segment. SOrento definitely bigger than RX, Rav4, X3 and others

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

but sorento is consider full size suv with 7 seater and body one of the biggest in suv segment. SOrento definitely bigger than RX, Rav4, X3 and others

is it really "definitely bigger" than RX, Rav4, X3 and others?

is not only 1-2 cm longer or wider :)

• Praise 1

I am pleasantly surprise finding many new things about my ride. There has been a lot of thought that went into the ride.

The safety consideration, the locking features, the child lock on the rear doors, the multiple airbags.....nice feature rich ride. Well done Kia!

• Praise 1

am surprised the sorento sound system is fantastic. can pick up even sounds that not usually heard in after market speakers, yet not overly loud.

• Praise 2

am surprised the sorento sound system is fantastic. can pick up even sounds that not usually heard in after market speakers, yet not overly loud.

Yes it is quite clear and distant and you can set the bass, treble...etc. Good out of the box system.

• Praise 1

Wah thanks, going to take note more and enjoy the ride. So far friends whom I have fetch and saw the ride have complimented it, they never knew that Korean Kia has improved so much, it helped to dispel alot of negative thoughts towards Kia as a brand and as a Korean car, also helped that I am an advocate for Diesel...now. Thanks to a friend from this forum whom drives a diesel as well!

U should n bring along some of ur favorite pieces to enjoy sounds of all musical instruments. Don't even need to turn on the power bass/treble/surround function.

I may consider it when the price falls to 130k. Have to choose between crv n this ha..

U should n bring along some of ur favorite pieces to enjoy sounds of all musical instruments. Don't even need to turn on the power bass/treble/surround function.

I may consider it when the price falls to 130k. Have to choose between crv n this ha..

Forget about the CRV, equipment level is poor and it look ugly.

• Praise 2

Update: Already hit 1500km mileage, so far pumped diesel twice, getting around 8.6L/100KM and still going down.

Found the power sweet sport to get the turbos turning and the SUV springs alive and can be quite enthusiastic! Equipment level is awesome after several friends tried the ride and were amazed that it's a KIA! Great compliments and even commented on the heavy thud sound of the closing doors!

I also notice that the ride has good road presence and people are trying to figure out what ride it is....! Have had two person at a carpark in separate instances ask me what I thought about my ride, cost....etc. Nice!

One uncle at the ESSO kiosk stopped me when I pulled out the Yellow pump (diesel) thinking I got it wrongly until I told him. Kudos to ESSO Uncles at Pasir Ris for being attentive! - good job there!)

What I like, power seats, air-con seats in those hot days....In those colder mornings, my son gives me the excuse he is cold so that he can turn on the back seat heating! We also drive with the Sunroof opened, so far I am impressed with the ride quality, comfort and safety! Will share more!

maybe if the wheel change to 16-17, can more last long the diesel.

anyone remember the second old model of sorento fit with what size of wheel?

maybe if the wheel change to 16-17, can more last long the diesel.

anyone remember the second old model of sorento fit with what size of wheel?

That will be too undersize for the Sorento..

Forget about the CRV, equipment level is poor and it look ugly.

Yes. Crv No auto power window all round, no blind, no silver AC trim, no 7 seats, no drl. Only bigger touchscreen w GPS but hu read thumb drive slower than other hu in other jap rides. Spkr sound quality not as warm, more to bright side. But find it more spacious than other SUVs.

Update: Already hit 1500km mileage, so far pumped diesel twice, getting around 8.6L/100KM and still going down.

Found the power sweet sport to get the turbos turning and the SUV springs alive and can be quite enthusiastic! Equipment level is awesome after several friends tried the ride and were amazed that it's a KIA! Great compliments and even commented on the heavy thud sound of the closing doors!

I also notice that the ride has good road presence and people are trying to figure out what ride it is....! Have had two person at a carpark in separate instances ask me what I thought about my ride, cost....etc. Nice!

One uncle at the ESSO kiosk stopped me when I pulled out the Yellow pump (diesel) thinking I got it wrongly until I told him. Kudos to ESSO Uncles at Pasir Ris for being attentive! - good job there!)

What I like, power seats, air-con seats in those hot days....In those colder mornings, my son gives me the excuse he is cold so that he can turn on the back seat heating! We also drive with the Sunroof opened, so far I am impressed with the ride quality, comfort and safety! Will share more!

Looks like it got GREAT (road) presence! Any idea about the kerb weight?

my only gripe....can't pump jb diesel..... <_<

that again, I saw jb plate diesel driven bmw 5 series

Do u know there is this mark lee and Zhong Qing variety show that use vw diesel passats to drive into Malaysia

• Praise 2

Do u know there is this mark lee and Zhong Qing variety show that use vw diesel passats to drive into Malaysia

Passat I know...the other 2 I choose not to.

I am concern about long terms pumping there. :wub:

↡ Advertisement