Australia: Which website for Australia travel visa?

Billcoke

Hi all,

Tried to search for related information and came across this old thread. So thought I'll add on to it.

I have the following questions which I hope bros/sis here can help:

1) Visa still needed to travel to Australia for holiday?

2) Am thinking of bringing my whole family to Melbourne Australia for a holiday, including my domestic helper, whom is Indonesian. How to go about applying visa for her then?

3) Lastly, any recommended and convenient place to stay in Melbourne, for 3 adults and 1 children?

Thank you.

i can only answer question 1. Which is Yes.

There are websites who can help you apply. I think some of this information maybe in the Perth threads. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

There's one sister here can help us to do online for $5 or free for the first 2 I think. 

Previously she did for me free with the term and conditions that I need to donate $5 for each Visa done to Charity - World Vision.  It is reliable and I already went and return from Australia without any problem.

Here is the link in this forum:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/visa-australia-2951847-139.html

• Praise 2

Had engaged the help of Kang from Kangaroos to help me with my Australia visa application. 

Application was simple and easy. Short and sweet. 

VISA application was approved in record time of 6 mins. Boy i was surprised at the team's efficiency. 

Interested bros can go to the link   http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/80698513-post385.html   to read up more.

For regular MCF contributors, its actually free by Kang. 

Thank you Kang for the efforts. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

There's one sister here can help us to do online for $5 or free for the first 2 I think. 

Previously she did for me free with the term and conditions that I need to donate $5 for each Visa done to Charity - World Vision.  It is reliable and I already went and return from Australia without any problem.

Here is the link in this forum:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/visa-australia-2951847-139.html

As above.  You can pm kangaroo Kang.  She is still helping to apply Aust visa.  I don't know now it is free or $5.  You PM  her and ask.

Latest link:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/visa-australia-2951847-156.html

Visit Migration Expert Australia if you want to know more about Australian Visas. or If you're an ETA-approved country, you may apply it through online check Travel ETA Australia.  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

after getting visa, clear/clean out your phone !!

Malaysian kicked out of Australia for 'extreme depravity' videos

A Malaysian tourist was kicked out of Australia Friday after videos showing "extreme sexual depravity and horrific violence" were found on his phone during a routine baggage check at Perth airport.

The 43-year-old man, who was not named, arrived on a flight from Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday when the shocking material was discovered.

He was held in immigration detention and sent home Friday after his tourist visa was cancelled and his phone confiscated.

Australian Border Force regional commander for Western Australia Mark Wilson said the images were abhorrent and contravened Australian regulations, without going into details of what was depicted.

"Videos depicting extreme sexual depravity and acts of horrific violence are not acceptable in our community and anyone caught engaging in this behavior risks forfeiting their right to be here," he said.