• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,

Please drive slow and carefully during heavy rain....

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,

I got once kanna worst than you and speed is 30km/h only. I was accelerating from standstill after green light and ahead got puddle of water, I thought only small puddle should be ok, and when I went through it than realise such small puddle is quite a lot water and the splash covered whole windscreen and was blinded for 2 second.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I got once kanna worst than you and speed is 30km/h only. I was accelerating from standstill after green light and ahead got puddle of water, I thought only small puddle should be ok, and when I went through it than realise such small puddle is quite a lot water and the splash covered whole windscreen and was blinded for 2 second.

I tink mine was more dan 2 secs bro.......lagi worst...my parents r in my car.....very dangerous.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Speedig mini bus driver in lane 1 during heavy rain....

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wat speed r u traveling?

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wat speed r u traveling?

Approximately 50 to 60km/hr in lane 2 due to heavy rain....Mini bus driver never even sigal to overtake me....lucky i slow down little bit...

Edited by Colourblind, 01 April 2013 - 01:32 PM.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is this your new car recorder?

Look out for puddles of water when raining
This is v normal
IMO
Jus drive straight on
Dun brake
It may caused a chain collison even if it's behind fault

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Shift_lock
  • Shift_lock
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wah rain so heavy and this bus driver still dare to speed ohmy.gif

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Approximately 50 to 60km/hr in lane 2 due to heavy rain....Mini bus driver never even sigal to overtake me....lucky i slow down little bit...

If u say u r 50 in lane 2
U not wrong
He oso not wrong to overtake from your rite ar

M I wrong??
Looks perfect scenario
N he kp left once overtake

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tink mine was more dan 2 secs bro.......lagi worst...my parents r in my car.....very dangerous.

Which stretch of the road is this?

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Guys,

Help you embed

Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i also was "blinded" for 2 sec - i didnt brake since the rain was heavy (and i knew no one was in front of me) so immediately took my foot off accelerator and waited .. took like 3 second to be able to see .. but those 3 second really makes you want to s--t your pants ... ><

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

SLSAMG88
  • SLSAMG88
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Speedig mini bus driver in lane 1 during heavy rain....

Embedded:

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Can be anticipated, keep your finger near the wiper switch, when it happen, flick it to fast. Kena multiple times.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i also was "blinded" for 2 sec - i didnt brake since the rain was heavy (and i knew no one was in front of me) so immediately took my foot off accelerator and waited .. took like 3 second to be able to see .. but those 3 second really makes you want to s--t your pants ... ><

The heart stopping moment. If kena from heavy veh the impact is greater
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tried it before along woodlands road...somemore at a curved road, heart really stop & braked hard praying hard nothing in front when the water flow off....:(

Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Cephas
  • Premium member
    Cephas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can be anticipated, keep your finger near the wiper switch, when it happen, flick it to fast. Kena multiple times.

sound like striking 4D easier leh, bro...
Lambo with open pod....weeeee

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

If u say u r 50 in lane 2
U not wrong
He oso not wrong to overtake from your rite ar

M I wrong??
Looks perfect scenario
N he kp left once overtake

Yup....there is nothing wrong to overtake from right lar.....but so heavy rain...speeding so fast is dangerous....he didn't even signal when he cut into my lane and is so close to my front....kinda dangerous...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Colourblind
  • Premium member
    Colourblind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Which stretch of the road is this?

PIE towards Changi...just after Clementi Ave 6 flyover near to the bend...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

S4vtec
  • Premium member
    S4vtec
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That's how some motorcyclist fall off their bikes...

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: SPLASH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users