What a SPLASH

Colourblind

Twincharged

Guys,

Please drive slow and carefully during heavy rain....

I got once kanna worst than you and speed is 30km/h only. I was accelerating from standstill after green light and ahead got puddle of water, I thought only small puddle should be ok, and when I went through it than realise such small puddle is quite a lot water and the splash covered whole windscreen and was blinded for 2 second.

I got once kanna worst than you and speed is 30km/h only. I was accelerating from standstill after green light and ahead got puddle of water, I thought only small puddle should be ok, and when I went through it than realise such small puddle is quite a lot water and the splash covered whole windscreen and was blinded for 2 second.

I tink mine was more dan 2 secs bro.......lagi worst...my parents r in my car.....very dangerous.

(edited)

Wat speed r u traveling?

Approximately 50 to 60km/hr in lane 2 due to heavy rain....Mini bus driver never even sigal to overtake me....lucky i slow down little bit...

Edited by Colourblind

Is this your new car recorder?

Look out for puddles of water when raining

This is v normal

IMO

Jus drive straight on

Dun brake

It may caused a chain collison even if it's behind fault

Approximately 50 to 60km/hr in lane 2 due to heavy rain....Mini bus driver never even sigal to overtake me....lucky i slow down little bit...

If u say u r 50 in lane 2

U not wrong

He oso not wrong to overtake from your rite ar

M I wrong??

Looks perfect scenario

N he kp left once overtake

Turbocharged

i also was "blinded" for 2 sec - i didnt brake since the rain was heavy (and i knew no one was in front of me) so immediately took my foot off accelerator and waited .. took like 3 second to be able to see .. but those 3 second really makes you want to s--t your pants ... ><

i also was "blinded" for 2 sec - i didnt brake since the rain was heavy (and i knew no one was in front of me) so immediately took my foot off accelerator and waited .. took like 3 second to be able to see .. but those 3 second really makes you want to s--t your pants ... ><

The heart stopping moment. If kena from heavy veh the impact is greater

Tried it before along woodlands road...somemore at a curved road, heart really stop & braked hard praying hard nothing in front when the water flow off....:(

Can be anticipated, keep your finger near the wiper switch, when it happen, flick it to fast. Kena multiple times.

sound like striking 4D easier leh, bro...

If u say u r 50 in lane 2

U not wrong

He oso not wrong to overtake from your rite ar

M I wrong??

Looks perfect scenario

N he kp left once overtake

Yup....there is nothing wrong to overtake from right lar.....but so heavy rain...speeding so fast is dangerous....he didn't even signal when he cut into my lane and is so close to my front....kinda dangerous...

↡ Advertisement