What a SPLASH

Colourblind

Which stretch of the road is this?

PIE towards Changi...just after Clementi Ave 6 flyover near to the bend...

↡ Advertisement

want to travel at 50 then stick to 3rd lane lah..your hogging at 2nd lane 50km/hr only make other motorist behind you on 2nd lane du lan.no wonder he never pa signal after overtake you.

sound like striking 4D easier leh, bro...

Unless you are not paying attention when on the road, then you will missed it. It's easy to spot ponding even before the vehicle on the side run over it. When you spot it, either you go faster than the vehicle at the side, or prepare to flick to fast.

That's how some motorcyclist fall off their bikes...

I kena on bike before, bike is harder to deal with this, but lucky my experience is standstill.

What's the big deal? Experienced this so many times before. Only a novice will have issues with this.

Before I viewed the video, I was expecting some huge accident, or at least a heart-in-mouth fishtail moment.

Tried it before along woodlands road...somemore at a curved road, heart really stop & braked hard praying hard nothing in front when the water flow off....:(

Don't brake, go with the flow or just release accelerator. When we drive, we already know the road whether it's straight or bend, if it's bend, you will be already holding it at a certain angle, just don't change that angle when you encounter it. Panic kills...

Unless you are not paying attention when on the road, then you will missed it. It's easy to spot ponding even before the vehicle on the side run over it. When you spot it, either you go faster than the vehicle at the side, or prepare to flick to fast.

i dun have super fast eyes to analyse every specks of the road lor....lol [rolleyes]

encounter this before also near kranji... me and a taxi driver beside me, i think we blinded each other so we slow down before move on :wacko: lucky traffic not heavy that timer.

want to travel at 50 then stick to 3rd lane lah..your hogging at 2nd lane 50km/hr only make other motorist behind you on 2nd lane du lan.no wonder he never pa signal after overtake you.

i think maybe TS around 70 [:p] dont really look like 50 leh..... :huh:

I tink mine was more dan 2 secs bro.......lagi worst...my parents r in my car.....very dangerous.

pls keep all your incidnts inone thread and not waste bandwidth.

I will take action if you do not adhere

What's the big deal? Experienced this so many times before. Only a novice will have issues with this.

Before I viewed the video, I was expecting some huge accident, or at least a heart-in-mouth fishtail moment.

I didn't mean this comment to sound so harsh. I guess this thread does serve a purpose - there are still those who don't anticipate this sort of situation cropping up in heavy rain and continue to drive fast, so hopefully, the message will get through to them.

i dun have super fast eyes to analyse every specks of the road lor....lol [rolleyes]

You don't need fast eyes my friend, it's just like checking rear and side view mirror as a set, just extra attention while raining.

I won't say u r not experience driver, but I will say put more attention during rainy days.

heavy rain, i always put wiper to the fastest

i also always take note where sure flood when raining [:p]

U kia su, drive such a big car still afraid kena splash [laugh]

↡ Advertisement