Help: DVD Headunit Jumps To Max Volume

MisterT

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, I need a bit of troubleshooting help here.

My DVD headunit(China one) connects to my phone via bluetooth to play music. This works fine until I get an incoming call. This causes my headunit to jump from whatever volume my music was playing to the max volume(24 on a scale of 0-24). Even if I disconnect the call, my volume remains at 24. This is becoming a real pain. I bought the car like this so I need to take care of it.

I would really appreciate any ideas you guys might have. Thanks a lot! :)

↡ Advertisement

Try going through the manual and see. Maybe there was something wrong with the pre-settings? What model is it. Maybe the more expert people using the same uit as you will know. Alternatively, just get a new one and dump it in. Nowadays very cheap already for a head unit.

Hi guys, I need a bit of troubleshooting help here.

My DVD headunit(China one) connects to my phone via bluetooth to play music. This works fine until I get an incoming call. This causes my headunit to jump from whatever volume my music was playing to the max volume(24 on a scale of 0-24). Even if I disconnect the call, my volume remains at 24. This is becoming a real pain. I bought the car like this so I need to take care of it.

I would really appreciate any ideas you guys might have. Thanks a lot! :)

hp bluetooth vol overwrite dvd as vol at hp assumed is max.put all vol on hp to mid n try.when u off dvd it shld goes back to normal.

↡ Advertisement