2014 Altis

Angcheek

(edited)

Wonder will the new altis will have black interior and seat? [:/]

We should wonder if BM bothers to sell units with black interior and seats :angry:

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Supersonic

We should wonder if BM bothers to bring units with black interior and seats :angry:

You mean the past generation altis have an option of black and biege interior and seats? [:/] I dont remember BM corolla/altis ever have black interior and seats?! For so many generation, all are beige/cream color. [shakehead]

Supersonic

but they might use back the same transmission and engine as the older model....

Most probably should be the same since they just 'upgrade' their VVTi to dual VVTi recently?! [rolleyes]

Most probably should be the same since they just 'upgrade' their VVTi to dual VVTi recently?! [rolleyes]

hnmmm it will be better if they use the 86 architecture , dual vvti really cant match up to its look

• Praise 2

Supersonic

AT least they wake up, copying korean design. well done. lol

Design, transmission and engine should improve together?! Not design improved but still using ancient transmission and engine?! :D

You mean the past generation altis have an option of black and biege interior and seats? [:/] I dont remember BM corolla/altis ever have black interior and seats?! For so many generation, all are beige/cream color. [shakehead]

Black interior was only for overseas. BM never brought it in :angry:

Black interior was only for overseas. BM never brought it in :angry:

ya, Thai market has that option but not Singapore. Economical scale-wise, doesn't make sense [:(]

ya, Thai market has that option but not Singapore. Economical scale-wise, doesn't make sense [:(]

True that's why most cheaper cars only come with 1 option for interior colour, eg Jetta, Altis, Elantra. Unfortunate for us customers [:(]

Supersonic

Really? But i think there are many cars have the option of beige or black interior/seats le?! Like lancer, latio and civic.

Supersonic
(edited)

True that's why most cheaper cars only come with 1 option for interior colour, eg Jetta, Altis, Elantra. Unfortunate for us customers [:(]

I believe toyota cars no matter which model always come with one option interior colour, even you were to buy their camry or even fortuner.

Edited by 13177