ST Forum: $200,000 for air-con space?

Vulcann

wont lah [grouphug] even at first my neighbours dont dare park beside me but after they realised that i am a nice and considerate guy, they also dare to park beside me already [grouphug] i open door very considerate one [grouphug] i never slam other people car one [grouphug]

I wish I drove your car so that I can bulldoze over all the selfish inconsiderate illegal parkers on two lane roads

↡ Advertisement

I wish I drove your car so that I can bulldoze over all the selfish inconsiderate illegal parkers on two lane roads

For that you will need a real dump truck Liao [laugh][laugh][laugh]

(edited)

wont lah [grouphug] even at first my neighbours dont dare park beside me but after they realised that i am a nice and considerate guy, they also dare to park beside me already [grouphug] i open door very considerate one [grouphug] i never slam other people car one [grouphug]

Don't say never warn you hor.

Lately the SYTs inside the showroom start to cast dirty looks at the free riders who park there but never walk inside their showroom.

So if you wana park there please at least kay kay walk in look see look see then talk to these SYTs & pretend to be interested in their penthouse units even in your dirty coveralls hor [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Vulcann

Turbocharged
(edited)

Today newspaper say ah gong come and catch Liao [:p]

http://business.asiaone.com//news/property...u-get-showflats

This one not on catching big air-con ledge leh.

This one is more like making sure showflats does not mis-represent the real flat.

So moving forward, showflats will be all plain with no renovation inside?

Edited by Icedbs

This one not on catching big air-con ledge leh.

This one is more like making sure showflats does not mis-represent the real flat.

So moving forward, showflats will be all plain with no renovation inside?

got lah ah gong got catch lah

last time URA gives a 20%? of these "open spaces" for free to developers to encourage greening of condos, such as roof terrace, roof garden, balcony

however, developers push these 20%? ( i am not sure of the %) to the max and sell it as "open spaces" to owners

these open spaces can come in various forms: 1) roof terrace, 2) roof garden, 3) balcony 4) aircon ledge

in my opionon, the first 3 types make sense for owners but the last make no sense

but things have changed since URA came down hard on developers on these "open spaces" due to the giant EC penthouse

under the new ruling, when developers sells any of these 20%? to owners, URA will levy a charge of donno how much

but these 20%? open space will be free to the developer if it is not sold to any units, ie bigger swimming pool, comnual rood garden

this would make units with any of these "open spaces" more expensive because these "open spaces" is no longer free to the developer

this would mean that new condos will come with very small 1) roof terrace, 2) roof garden, 3) balcony 4) aircon ledge

but will come with giant communal space such as swimming pool or roof garden

now still have all these giant aircon ledge is because new rule does not apply to those condos which have already submitted their papers

take some time for the effect to come in mah [:p]

Turbocharged
now still have all these giant aircon ledge is because new rule does not apply to those condos which have already submitted their papers

take some time for the effect to come in mah [:p]

gov did change the rule quite sometime ago for balcony, planter boxes, bay window, roof terrace, but not air-con ledge.

Air-con ledge is still on the "within 1m width" rule.

Not sure if they are going to change it soon due to these 200k air-con ledges report.

Turbocharged

Today newspaper say ah gong come and catch Liao [:p]

http://business.asiaone.com//news/property...u-get-showflats

aiya ... max $100k fine? sell a few more aircon ledges lo. fine is a drop in a bucket ... doubt the developers will bother to change their showflat.

saw oxley edge last week, they make it seem to big by not placing a proper wall in between the masterbedroom and the hall, and using the bomb shelter as a designer walk in wardrobe (full or prada or ferragamo ... forgot which)

HK even more wierd.. They take the total common area (like lobby, swimming pool etc), then divide it equal among all the units in the development, then include the area into the cost of your apartment.. :wacko:

Different culture I guess. In HK what property you look at...minus 10-15% of the advertised area...that is the actual size of the unit. The bigger the floor area....the lesser you get. hahahahaha...

And check out their "sea view"....

Sea view = can see sea only....maybe a small section of the sea...like inbetween buildings.

Ultimate Sea View = unblocked view of the sea. (which usually cost an arm and leg...plus a few organs)

Different culture I guess. In HK what property you look at...minus 10-15% of the advertised area...that is the actual size of the unit. The bigger the floor area....the lesser you get. hahahahaha...

And check out their "sea view"....

Sea view = can see sea only....maybe a small section of the sea...like inbetween buildings.

Ultimate Sea View = unblocked view of the sea. (which usually cost an arm and leg...plus a few organs)

Understand at least one condo's unit owners now KPKB [furious] after their exclusive sea view was now blocked by another "sea view" development...

(edited)

Understand at least one condo's unit owners now KPKB [furious] after their exclusive sea view was now blocked by another "sea view" development...

Guess the only folk$ truly able to lay claim to unblocked $ea view$ are those $taying at certain part$ of $ento$a $uch as the$e owner$:

Bridge.JPG

(Source: http://www.onesentosa.com/Transactions.htm )

Edited by Vulcann

better tell the developer to remove the aircon which you dun need, can deduct $200k :D

Totally agree. Only idiot will pay for this. The most use portable air con.

$200k I can renovate till the house look like palace.

Singapore is getting more illogical now.

Totally agree. Only idiot will pay for this. The most use portable air con.

$200k I can renovate till the house look like palace.

Singapore is getting more illogical now.

Long ago, Sg is not logical esp with our Ministers' Pay.. So it's nothing new now..

Long ago, Sg is not logical esp with our Ministers' Pay.. So it's nothing new now..

it's still the same now mah......... <_<

(edited)

it's still the same now mah......... <_<

I think he meant to say:

Since long time ago, Singapore is already not logical, especially with the pay of our Ministers. So it's nothing new now.

Edited by Kiadaw
↡ Advertisement