Try not to take short-cut....its dangerous...

Dankoo

(edited)

note the motocyclist with pillion rider

Was turning right and did not see this coming....good thing I have some gap to react...to take a short cut like that is too reckless...

For the record, I did went over and talk to the guy so that he understands his life should be more precious than the little time saved

double post...server lag?

Edited by Dankoo
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I notice many motorist like to peform such stunt on the road, they really endanger themselves and other people. <_<

Yes...my wife got a fright! We did not expect a motocycle to cut across the front like that...sometimes you just cant anticipate everything!

This is why we have to be very patient and alert when making right turns.

I always hold on for a few seconds to glance one more round, to make sure there is no incoming traffic, pedestrian's last min dash across the road or some other high risk maneuvers that I have encountered, such as cars making U turns from the left Right-Turn lane instead of the right Right-Turn lane.

Yes...my wife got a fright! We did not expect a motocycle to cut across the front like that...sometimes you just cant anticipate everything!

CCK yeah.. The motorcyclist no brain. He should be on your left anyway I never seen a motorcyclist being booked in my entire life for using the pathway instead of the road.

CCK yeah.. The motorcyclist no brain. He should be on your left anyway I never seen a motorcyclist being booked in my entire life for using the pathway instead of the road.

yalor lucky nobody on the walkway :ph34r:

Not say can't take short cut la

Wan to oso need brains

No brains, green light straight road oso turtle one

Conclusion is the brain working anot

To cut across when there's a car on left

Supercharged

In JB, you can find many of such motor....zip in n out from nowhere and cut in... :wacko:

In JB, you can find many of such motor....zip in n out from nowhere and cut in... :wacko:

I too learn this stunt from my Malaysian fren

But it's practical la

It's like a bicycle with engine ma

Imagine have to go one big round jus to rch the void deck or kopishop

Jus cut in gao Liao

But must do it safely n give way to predetrain la

It's still a pavement after rall

Penang lagi GAO luk

The list go on north n up north

↡ Advertisement