Sim Lim Square

Forte3737

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/news/article/23441/4

NAMED AND SHAMED

Shops with more than one complaint: (From December 2012 to February 2013)

JW World: 12

Mobile Apps: 5

SMS Gaming LLP: 5

3Plus Mobile LLP: 5

Cyber Maestro: 4

Elite 3 Mobile: 4

Ray Technology: 3

Wee Mobile: 3

Square United Cam: 2

Source: Consumers Association of Singapore

[email protected]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

There was an article over the weekends that these shops have resorted to changing their signboards to avoid being identified.

Edited by Altivo
  • Praise 3

There was an article over the weekends that these shops have resorted to changing their signboards to avoid being identified.

they change signboard. then we just reprint another piece of paper stick up.

who more bo hua [laugh]

• Praise 1

and I read somewhere it's legal it seems.. :ph34r:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/news/article/23441/4

NAMED AND SHAMED

Shops with more than one complaint: (From December 2012 to February 2013)

JW World: 12

Mobile Apps: 5

SMS Gaming LLP: 5

3Plus Mobile LLP: 5

Cyber Maestro: 4

Elite 3 Mobile: 4

Ray Technology: 3

Wee Mobile: 3

Square United Cam: 2

Source: Consumers Association of Singapore

[email protected]

Sim Lim Square is so notorious that I think CASE should have one counter set up on 1st floor and stationed one staff there, for customers to lodge complaints immediately. I think this will serve as a deterrent

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Sim Lim Square is so notorious that I think CASE should have one counter set up on 1st floor and stationed one staff there, for customers to lodge complaints immediately. I think this will serve as a deterrent

At the security guard counter ground floor, they now have two computer station to log in complaint on the spot.

• Praise 1

At the security guard counter ground floor, they now have two computer station to log in complaint on the spot.

really? [smash]

• Praise 2

well, the shops kenna complain can always change shop name... so in the end it's just wayang show only. :wacko:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Computer station is not good enough. Need to have someone station there. Once the customer comes to complain, CASE staff will go back to that shop together with the customer and take pics and take down info.

This will serve as deterrent and looks bad for that shop's business.

Turbocharged

Computer station is not good enough. Need to have someone station there. Once the customer comes to complain, CASE staff will go back to that shop together with the customer and take pics and take down info.

CASE are pretty powerless.

only those abiding shop will listen to CASE. those that doesnt going to boh chap.

• Praise 2

they should make it a mandate to display a grading, like those food store need to display A, B C or D for their hygiene grading, SLS shop can have similiar grading, and enforce to display it. then it is up to consumer to decide if want to buy there

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Ha..ha.. It's like putting a lamb among the wolves.. That staff from CASE won't last long there.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

song sister not in the list. bunch of bengs

I used to buy from them often but only from an older uncle at the 2nd level shop. Service was good. No hard sell or pressure tatics or telling u buy another "better" brand. Now, I dont think he working there liao.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I used to buy from them often but only from an older uncle at the 2nd level shop. Service was good. No hard sell or pressure tatics or telling u buy another "better" brand. Now, I dont think he working there liao.

Probably he kena sacked coz he's not hard selling....... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement