Sim Lim Square

Forte3737

[shocked] [shocked] Must be damn heavy [sweatdrop]

Carried the bag of coins until below leaks water..... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] prawn noodle becomes soaky

I really don't understand !

What is CASE doing? Shouldn't they be banning the shop and better still, bar the directors of the company..

This shop already have so many complaints liao, shouldn't it be suffice to bar them?

What is SLS's management doing? Shouldn't they stop leasing the shop to the director of the company?

Its hurting SLS's reputation liao...

Unless, they both are helpless and useless to stop these shops and directors behind these shops from continuing their acts...

Well, sooner or later, SLS's reputation or even our Singapore's reputation will just go down the drains arising from these errant shops...

Anyway, I have barred going into SLS as well as Lucky Plaza :)

Questions well asked!! [:)] [:)]

$3000 to buy a iphone 6?? Wtf man...

Anyway, 10 cents and 5 cents are legal tender so not wrong. Once got a customer also paid my company in 10 cents coin. 照收!

Cannot

My friend wanted to chut this pattern but got a friend in mas told me simi currency act say simi coin cannot be used 20 times of its value

I think someone tried this stunt on SBS bus but kena pwned by ah gong

That time In uk, also got one guy chut this patten to pay fine but kena fined a lot more [crazy]

• Praise 2

Cannot

My friend wanted to chut this pattern but got a friend in mas told me simi currency act say simi coin cannot be used 20 times of its value

I think someone tried this stunt on SBS bus but kena pwned by ah gong

That time In uk, also got one guy chut this patten to pay fine but kena fined a lot more [crazy]

Copy from somewhere....

Notes are legal tender up to their face value for paying any amount. Coins are messier. Maximum limits for legal tender are: $2 respectively for 20-cent, 10-cent, 5-cent and 1-cent coins; and $10 for 50-cent coins. There is no limit for $1 coins.

Then again to MobileA1R3[laugh]

Next year then know. Skali Apple change name again [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 4

Frankly if I have been chasing a customer for long overdue payment and he turned up in bags of 10 cents coin, I will also take it. Only a fool will not take it. I don't care how much is legal tender, etc.

It's still money.

• Praise 1

Copy from somewhere....

Notes are legal tender up to their face value for paying any amount. Coins are messier. Maximum limits for legal tender are: $2 respectively for 20-cent, 10-cent, 5-cent and 1-cent coins; and $10 for 50-cent coins. There is no limit for $1 coins.

Next year then know. Skali Apple change name again [laugh] [laugh]

siang ho these jokers go and rip off some girlfriend of some Taiwan mafia

Free show [laugh]

Frankly if I have been chasing a customer for long overdue payment and he turned up in bags of 10 cents coin, I will also take it. Only a fool will not take it. I don't care how much is legal tender, etc.

It's still money.

there is charges on coin deposit, for $1000 of 5 cents and 10 cents, the charges can be alot <_<

Coin Deposit Service
Coin deposit fee will be waived for the first 1,000 pieces of coins deposited per person per day. After which, there is a nominal deposit fee of $5.35 per 1,000 pieces (or part-there-of). The amount deposited will be credited into your designated bank account within 14 working days.

Mobile Air? [laugh]

i think number 1, 2, 3 & 5 are the same company [rolleyes][rolleyes]

there is charges on coin deposit, for $1000 of 5 cents and 10 cents, the charges can be alot <_<

I think OCBC can deposit free for kids account [rolleyes] [rolleyes] Then transfer out [grin]

I think OCBC can deposit free for kids account [rolleyes] [rolleyes] Then transfer out [grin]

Let's go queue up at the kids' counter and put our coins in OCBC!! We can suck our lollipops in the queue, just like... kids!! [thumbsup]

Let's go queue up at the kids' counter and put our coins in OCBC!! We can suck our lollipops in the queue, just like... kids!! [thumbsup]

Not kid's counter lah. Kids account [sweatdrop] Must get a child first [laugh]

siang ho these jokers go and rip off some girlfriend of some Taiwan mafia

Free show [laugh]

The sim lim hooligans got home ground advantage [laugh]

Turbocharged

These days, i only buy computer parts from SLS. Consumer electronics like cameras etc, buy from HK, it's easily 20-30% cheaper there.

And then, places like Courts and Harvey Norman, can bargain also.. just have to ask nicely..

• Praise 2