Sim Lim Square

Forte3737

This type must be Front Man ... The Real Towkay behind this shop got many more of these ScapeGoats ...

Anyway, it's a fine line between charging High for a Product & Cheating ...

I think his face even his mother also hate but she LL.

You Very Bad ... but I Like ... 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I'm perpetually puzzled by the fact people would still buy mobile phones and cameras from stores situated in places like sim lim square and lucky plaza... There was also a recent case of a malaysian athlete (diver?) being cheated over the purchase of 2 iphones.

All these 'victims' must have been living in siberia all this while, or some such place with no access to the internet!

Edited by Sosaria

Wao !

The power of CSI !!! :)))

Anyway, really hope by advert, or by banner or by word of mouth, tourists or even locals can stop visiting that shop !

And with no customers, see how long he can tahan...... to maintain his long polished nails :D

• Praise 2

Wao !

Anyway, really hope by advert, or by banner or by word of mouth, tourists or even locals can stop visiting that shop !

And with no customers, see how long he can tahan...... to maintain his long polished nails :D

The Real Towkay will just send out another ScapeGoat ... Just like illegal DvD Peddlers ... Same Same

Customers will not know because they will just change a new Company Name ...

Sure Won't Kena Con HandPhone Shop Pte Ltd ... 😂

• Praise 2

Wao !

it's useless ... just like the suspension of Maid Agency owners ... For SL, just register another $2 company can liao lor. For maid agency, just ask mother/father/wife/auntie to be Director or Sole proprietor. All these kuku "punishments" can be circumvented so easily.

What we need is a STRONG consumer protection law to come down hard on these b**tards. What for blacklist? Let them continue ..... Fine them $50,000 each time they cheat people. Either they close down for good or they clean up their act

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 3

The problem here is it is way too easy to set up a $2 company.

KNN, what kind of man still leave the fignernails so long? I want to take a plier to pull out his fingernail one by one... [sly]

• Praise 2

The problem here is it is way too easy to set up a $2 company.

KNN, what kind of man still leave the fignernails so long? I want to take a plier to pull out his fingernail one by one... [sly]

Break the nails into halves and then pull out [thumbsup]

Will parents potentially use this pic and say to their kids," See lah, don't study hard lah. Become handphone shop swaysman with long yellowish dirty fingernails, pig-like nostrils, unkempt hair and a face only his mama will love..."?

I also have pig like nostrils [lipsrsealed] . no good cos wealth will leak out from there... [laugh]

But his finger nails ... [crazy]

I'm perpetually puzzled by the fact people would still buy mobile phones and cameras from stores situated in places like sim lim square and lucky plaza... There was also a recent case of a malaysian athlete (diver?) being cheated over the purchase of 2 iphones.

All these 'victims' must have been living in siberia all this while, or some such place with no access to the internet!

It's all hidden one.

They tell u 1.4k. Then admin charge, then long list of charges. Maybe it's on the 2nd page of the invoice lol.

I mean for the blur cock traveller, they will fall into the trap of not reading T&C. Best is if you are a non-native speaker.

it's useless ... just like the suspension of Maid Agency owners ... For SL, just register another $2 company can liao lor. For maid agency, just ask mother/father/wife/auntie to be Director or Sole proprietor. All these kuku "punishments" can be circumvented so easily.

What we need is a STRONG consumer protection law to come down hard on these b**tards. What for blacklist? Let them continue ..... Fine them $50,000 each time they cheat people. Either they close down for good or they clean up their act

Totally agreed !!!

As the saying goes: 换汤不换药

We need to penalize them Jialat jialat so that they can give up harming the consumers....

But alas, our law just too weak...

SPF can't do anything, and what did CASE do? Apart from data compiling of the complaints, nothing liao.... Power-less !

• Praise 1

I guess it the same for sim lim tower as well. I went around asking how much to fix roof monitor for my car.

They quoted me quite high.. telling me all sort of rubbish e.g. he need to dismantle my console and roof. Thicken the roof so that the player wont drop. Blah blah blah.

And when they see i lost interest.. they recommend me those portable dvd player to hang at headrest.

When i declined them.. they sacarstically told me .. good quality item is expensive.. no money then stay home watch tv.

Damn pissed.