Which Car dealers accept Credit card as payment ?

Wira

Never tell me earlier. I wanna swiped $120k instead carrying $120k in $100 bills..ðððððððððððð

Actually if got CC that kind of credit limit $100K.. Why buy Citroen huh? Just curious.

People here all damn rich. Can swipe $100k over. My credit limit only $5k. :darkmood:

If got credit card that kind limit me won't be buying Citroen la
↡ Advertisement

People here all damn rich. Can swipe $100k over. My credit limit only $5k. :darkmood:

not impossible, some banks very free with their credit limit, easily 4 times the monthly pay.

I remember when I received one CC (I think is citibank), saw the limit, my eyes nearly drop at the limit... joked to my CO that I can just go swipe full price for a brand new car. Of cos kena kok on the head for that thought alone.... :D

Anyway, point is have credit limit also dun mean you max it out.

I think it's about there $10k or so but some of the premium brands can arm twist the SE to accept more I guess.

As for CC, CIMB World Master Card gives 1% cash rebate which I think is quite good. No cap as far as I know and no strings attached so even normal usage also enables 1% cash back. And they also give the cash back as a discount from that month's bill unlike some banks who accumulates and pays only quarterly etc.

Thanks for the heads-up, will go look at their terms, apply now still got time to wait for COE to drop further....

Actually if got CC that kind of credit limit $100K.. Why buy Citroen huh? Just curious.

If got credit card that kind limit me won't be buying Citroen la

Maybe the car for the maid mah, if not buy lamborghini for the maid meh?

By right CC credit limit is 2 months pay only but like what some guys mentioned, some banks very generous in their limits but I guess those were some time back ago approval. These days doubt if the banks are so generous anymore.

HKMA is as strict if not more so than our MAS so I'm sure the banks in HK are very sticky on limits!!

• Praise 3

By right CC credit limit is 2 months pay only but like what some guys mentioned, some banks very generous in their limits but I guess those were some time back ago approval. These days doubt if the banks are so generous anymore.

HKMA is as strict if not more so than our MAS so I'm sure the banks in HK are very sticky on limits!!

Bro these days can go up to 4x though they like to say up to the bank's disgression. I find AMEX the most cautious when it comes to credit limit review.

This month and next always fun to walk by the company printer to see random printed e-payslips not collected.

There is a secured print option for many reasons.

Personal experience at KM was 5k, they prefer you to either cash or loan as much as possible.

By right CC credit limit is 2 months pay only but like what some guys mentioned, some banks very generous in their limits but I guess those were some time back ago approval. These days doubt if the banks are so generous anymore.

HK not only stingy, you can't get many good deals here with credit cards. Stupid place.

• Praise 1

Bro these days can go up to 4x though they like to say up to the bank's disgression. I find AMEX the most cautious when it comes to credit limit review.

This month and next always fun to walk by the company printer to see random printed e-payslips not collected.

Personal experience at KM was 5k, they prefer you to either cash or loan as much as possible.

Thks bro, my bad then!! Anyway, these days with TDSR and Credit bureau so co-ordinated, they really can size you up on how much debt you have and perhaps that's why they don't give the full credit but frankly, it's a good move by the authorities unlike old days when you can get CC from different banks and use one to pay the other etc! 

• Praise 3

HK not only stingy, you can't get many good deals here with credit cards. Stupid place.

Ya bro, that's what I heard as well but not sure why cos HK and S'pore financial industries are almost identical so normally financial industry deals and regulations are likely to be copied by either side.

My guess is the banks in HK don't charge such a high merchant fee as S'pore hence they have less room to offer promotions?

My guess only but that would mean consumers lose out in HK but merchants better of!

• Praise 3

Ya bro, that's what I heard as well but not sure why cos HK and S'pore financial industries are almost identical so normally financial industry deals and regulations are likely to be copied by either side.

My guess is the banks in HK don't charge such a high merchant fee as S'pore hence they have less room to offer promotions?

My guess only but that would mean consumers lose out in HK but merchants better of!

Merchants are rich enough already. At least let me have some discount when I pump petrol mah. That one also dun have. Stupid. [:|]

A credit card can be a good way to buy a car. Now mostly car dealers accepts Creadit cards as payments.
I recently purchased a car and paid with a credit card, rather than take the dealer’s financing plan or a bank loan. The options for payment at most car dealerships are either cash, paying with a cashier’s check taking the dealer’s financing, or paying with a credit card.

Before buying cars through creadit cards:-
1. Check with your dealer what types of credit cards they accept.
2. Know your credit limits.
3. Mitigate risk of card denial.

Many luxury makes allow you to pay even the full amount with credit cards but one has to pay certain 'premiums'. 'Premiums' differ with different CCs. Was told that it is worth paying the premiums to get the air miles.

Twincharged

Now so easy to get a credit card. They even have one for students. I think its OCBC?

Many luxury makes allow you to pay even the full amount with credit cards but one has to pay certain 'premiums'. 'Premiums' differ with different CCs. Was told that it is worth paying the premiums to get the air miles.

Sorry i meant surcharge. pay surcharge still worth it as get more air miles per dollar than surcharge.

Audi allowed booking fee $20,000 in credit card but balance downpayment 50% cannot, only cash, cheque, cashier order.. Don't want me to earn my miles :(

$20K also quite alot already. I guess premium brands have more margins to play with.

I remember years ago when I bought from MotorImage, they only allow $6K CC for deposit, rest have to pay by cheque.