Maserati Ghibli unveiled

SeriousGuy

When, lah pundek? If can, I'll join you, just to talk kok, and maybe test drive the Gimli.. er Ghibli. :D

lol...i let u know....waiting for the se to confirm the slot

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

lol...i let u know....waiting for the se to confirm the slot

OK set. I working this Sat, but off at about 1+pm, can join you early PM. But don't adjust your schedule to suit mine, lah bro. You need to enjoy as much sunshine as possible. [;)]

When, lah pundek? If can, I'll join you, just to talk kok, and maybe test drive the Gimli.. er Ghibli. :D

I didn't know u had a liking for the dwarf [laugh]

Turbocharged

wa test drive gimli ah ... you want to feel his axe or you want him to feel your arrow? :D

i test drove the quattroporte 2 years ago ... paddle shifters were pretty erratic. not sure if thats the same now. when i dropped from 2nd to 1st gear, the whole car lurched forward (i think the salesman had a heart attack ... i told him my gtr dont have this problem ... thats when he said .. once you drive gtr, maserati gear shift will never feel good)

let me know how the test drive goes ! :D

Turbocharged

Drs orders to get sunshine [laugh] [laugh]

been gg to hospital aldy for regular follow up and on the way home, get extra therapy lo.....for the soul [:p]

now no problem moving about right? or still got pain?

now no problem moving about right? or still got pain?

ambulant aldy.....pain little bit oni cos the wound healing inside.....bearable lah

Turbocharged

ambulant aldy.....pain little bit oni cos the wound healing inside.....bearable lah

dont test drive too fast hor! drive slow, wind down window and chut chut at the chiobus.

good for health!

dont test drive too fast hor! drive slow, wind down window and chut chut at the chiobus.

good for health!

lol....thks [laugh] [laugh]

Spec Rivals : BMW 5 Series , MB E-Class and Jaguar XF

Price Rivals : $400k Competitors

[:p]

Wait for second hand..... This make is not known for holding its value well in used car market, unless this model can change that [:)]

Supercharged

Resale pricing for Maserati ( New QP / GT / GTS ) these days are pretty good if you are the first owner . The steep depre comes when you try to sell after warranty is over after 3 years .

Strange but true , first owners do not lose as much as second or third owners . Have seen many examples

at 400k pricepoint, all other choices at this range the performance is way better than the ghibli....

just did a quick search..for 400k..

other choices include...650i GC, c63, xjl, a7, a8 ertc...

(edited)

My wife's boss calls it marikita [laugh]

Hope it is a SHE and not a HE, when boss makes that sort of comment to your wife!

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Base on overseas car mag... It states that the 3.0v6 is coupled with twin turbo and is developed by it's brother, Ferrari :)

Hope someone could give an insight of how it handles n drive as compared to its competitors

For that price range could get many other cars, but dun you feel that those brands that you named, BMW Audi n merc, are a common sight on our roads... For example so many m5 m3 inspired base 5 series running around...

Hope it is a SHE and not a HE, when boss makes that sort of comment to your wife!

It's a he. Thankfully he didn't make that remark talking to my wife. He was talking along the corridor outside her department so .. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement