Maserati Ghibli unveiled

SeriousGuy

Turbocharged

worrying i understand... [bigcry] [bigcry]

bro when you find out the price, can pm me? :D just want to know out of curiosity ... ^^

cant say much for their servicing since idk, but they did win one of their clients over with their professionalism when he was involved in a car accident. think they were there in a jiffy, and when the TP showed up, first thing he said was the driver MUST have been speeding. confirm. so they put the TP guy in his place. (turns out, driver was NOT speeding, but you know TP ... see fast car and assume the worst immediately)

↡ Advertisement

For that price range could get many other cars, but dun you feel that those brands that you named, BMW Audi n merc, are a common sight on our roads... For example so many m5 m3 inspired base 5 series running around...

tts y for that price..its the brand.

depends on whether ur a performance oriented person or otherwise..

(edited)

tts y for that price..its the brand.

depends on whether ur a performance oriented person or otherwise..

"Not a performance-oriented person (who wants a slow Maserati just for the badge)" - translation: poseur. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

"Not a performance-oriented person (who wants a slow Maserati just for the badge)" - translation: poseur. :D

badge whore....muahahahaha

in end i din go lah....off my timing too....and at 400k, lots of other choices...the gran coupe looks lovely!!! :wub: :wub:

badge whore....muahahahaha

in end i din go lah....off my timing too....and at 400k, lots of other choices...the gran coupe looks lovely!!! :wub: :wub:

Talking about the M6 Gran Coupe? Yes, it's a beauty - but it's 600k. I know it's peanuts to you lah bro - so quickly buy then give me a taxi ride, OK? [laugh]

The Ghibli is a steal at $350K for a brand new demo unit.

Paying a fraction of the price for a "Ferrari saloon"

I tot 290k not 350. Now no need to steal can go buy it liao :D

I tot 290k not 350. Now no need to steal can go buy it liao :D

$290K is WITHOUT COE.

Can buy without COE and display in your landed property

$290K is WITHOUT COE.

Can buy without COE and display in your landed property

Too excited cause i cant afford it even after the discount, thanks for highlighting.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Maserati-Ghibli-1__2531159b.jpg

Maserati-Ghibli-2__2531164c.jpg

Maserati-Ghibli-3__2531165c.jpg

Maserati pays tribute to Infinity Q50.

:D

20150404_185406_zps9fsrr0yf.jpg

2016-Infiniti-Q50-Image.jpg

2016-Infiniti-Q50-30T-interior.jpg

2017-infiniti-q50-q50_3.0t_sport-small.j

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

I notice wearnes pricing tend to mix the use car prices with the new cars and end up confused. Like the prices states starting from 140K. But 140K is used car.

Supersonic

https://electrek.co/2018/07/10/fca-going-after-tesla-new-ev-plan/

To this date, Fiat-Chrysler (FCA) hasn’t been a leader in the current electrification of the auto industry, but the company has now announced a significant acceleration of its electric vehicle programs.

Now they say that they are “going after Tesla” with their own luxury brands.

Tim Kuniskis, the Head of Alfa Romeo and Maserati, FCA’s two luxury brands, made the comment in an NBCNews interview released this week:

“Everything gets electrified. Look at our product portfolio and you see we’re going after Tesla,”

The executive is referencing FCA’s latest product lineup update which included a lot of new electric vehicles to be released in the next few years.

Maserati is getting the most electric additions to its lineup with 4 all-electric vehicles to be added by 2022:

screen-shot-2018-06-01-at-10-44-18-am.jp

Like it did with many premium sedans, the Tesla Model S has hit Maserati’s sales in a few markets.

Now the Italian luxury vehicle manufacturer is coming out with its own all-electric 4-door sedan, but it sounds like it might come out with an all-electric Alfieri coupe first.

Despite the fact that FCA is late in the electrification of its lineup, this update to the lineup and those comments from Kuniskis still come as a surprise due FCA’s outspoken CEO, Sergio Marchionne, being known for his highly critical comments on electric vehicles.

The Fiat’s e500 and Chrysler’s Pacifica Hybrid van are probably FCA’s most important electrification efforts at this point. The e500 is a compliance car that Marchionne has asked customers not to buy and the Pacifica Hybrid is available in very limited quantities – even fewer when Waymo is buying almost all that Chrysler will make.

Now the company is going the same way Tesla did – meaning starting with more expensive luxury vehicles.

Kuniskis says that their all-electric vehicles will have the highest performance out of the entire lineup:

“FCA’s electrified luxury models will “have a performance advantage,” said Kuniskis, revealing a strategy that makes future plug-ins and all-electric models part of the traditional “performance ladder.” At the bottom rung you have models equipped with low-performance four-cylinder engines, then moving up to higher and higher-power sixes, eights, and twin-turbo eights. The electric models will be at the top of that ladder, where “I’m going to give you more horsepower and quicker 0 to 60 times,” the FCA executive boasted.”

Those comments are especially interesting in the context that Marchionne previously claimed that they could copy Tesla’s model.

just a headsup...any ownership experience here?

Ghibli or the S ? Had both for about 2 weeks each . Seriously Mai waste your time and money Lor ....

At least the QP and GT sounds good Lor even though both are still slow ..

• Praise 1

Ghibli or the S ? Had both for about 2 weeks each . Seriously Mai waste your time and money Lor ....

At least the QP and GT sounds good Lor even though both are still slow ..

the master has spoken abt the maser..tks bro.....

↡ Advertisement