Sony Experia Z

Thaiyotakamli

Hi guys

I thinking of getting this. I just sold my S3 this afternoon and anyone had idea where to buy cheap Experia Z? cos my contract not up yet.

other than Experia Z, i also looking at BB Z10 and i dunno which one better. anyone own these 2 phone and care to share ur experience?

many thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I been using the Xperia Z since 1st March 2013 on the first day it was officially sold through telcos. I am ex Note 2 and current S3 user. So far I am satisfied user of Xperia Z. I hung on to my Note 2 in case I did not like the xperia Z. In the end I sold my Note 2 away cos the xperia Z only lose to Note 2 in terms of batt strength. The rest, I am satisfied.

But one impt thing, I am light user, only whatsapp, calls, sms, surf net once in awhile and maybe FB once awhile. I don have many apps, only some essential apps, less than 50 apps in my phone.

Depends on what you are looking for. As for the hassle of opening the usb port cover, you can get a desktop charger which I am using. So far so good.

Edited by Tsetse

Hi guys

I thinking of getting this. I just sold my S3 this afternoon and anyone had idea where to buy cheap Experia Z? cos my contract not up yet.

other than Experia Z, i also looking at BB Z10 and i dunno which one better. anyone own these 2 phone and care to share ur experience?

many thanks

go to hardwarezone forum lah and read their post

Am using Xperia V and so far satisfied with it.

The only thing which it doesn't come with is My Docs. Was using Samsung Galaxy Ace before and I could write Words and Excel documents.

But in Xperia V, it is only viewer and no editing can be made. To upgrage to editor version needs to pay $14.

Anyone knows if there are free apps for these 2?

Turbocharged

Am using Xperia V and so far satisfied with it.

The only thing which it doesn't come with is My Docs. Was using Samsung Galaxy Ace before and I could write Words and Excel documents.

But in Xperia V, it is only viewer and no editing can be made. To upgrage to editor version needs to pay $14.

Anyone knows if there are free apps for these 2?

The good(and bad, to the developers) thing about Android, is there's a friendly version for almost all major apps.. :huh:

tried the demo set at SingTel as well as the Nokia 920, didn't really like the feel of it in my hands.......still prefer the Samsung GS3..... [:p]

Turbocharged

tried the demo set at SingTel as well as the Nokia 920, didn't really like the feel of it in my hands.......still prefer the Samsung GS3..... [:p]

I tried the demo set too... find it too squarish for my liking.. the sharp corners aren't my style..

I tried the demo set too... find it too squarish for my liking.. the sharp corners aren't my style..

i'm thinking of getting the ZL. The dust/water resistance of the Z isn't that critical for me. For the same screen size, the ZL seems to be a lot more compact, and with a little larger battery capacity.

Have been using the z for a month now, no problem so far, love the phone. Previous phone is iphone 4s, still holding on to it in case I need to go back, but until now not necessary, I only use it for alarm clock.

Oh, and I wash my phone every day ^_^

Have been using the z for a month now, no problem so far, love the phone. Previous phone is iphone 4s, still holding on to it in case I need to go back, but until now not necessary, I only use it for alarm clock.

Oh, and I wash my phone every day ^_^

Ok now i holdig my old 4S after sold my S3 and maybe today i am getting the experia Z or maybe HTC One

Ok now i holdig my old 4S after sold my S3 and maybe today i am getting the experia Z or maybe HTC One

Tried the HTC One demo set too at SingTel, not really impressed by the quality of the photos taken by its cam though....

Tried the HTC One demo set too at SingTel, not really impressed by the quality of the photos taken by its cam though....

Ok do u think its worth buy with no contract in starhub or buy in sim lim square(higher risk)?

Ok it seems experia Z has no major prob unlikemy prev S3, it lag 6-7x a day and i had to restart the phone lol

luckily you neber take NoteII.. worse than your probs.. [bigcry]

Ok do u think its worth buy with no contract in starhub or buy in sim lim square(higher risk)?

I don't really trust those shops at SLS..........but then my phones have always with contracts....... [:p]

maybe the next one might not be from the telco as I don't really like losing my unlimited data plan once I renew my contract....... [:(]

Turbocharged

I don't really trust those shops at SLS..........but then my phones have always with contracts....... [:p]

maybe the next one might not be from the telco as I don't really like losing my unlimited data plan once I renew my contract....... [:(]

Ya, now not like last time, every year recontract take new phone.... Nbzzz cb telco play this type of game.... [knife][mad]

↡ Advertisement