First Drug trafficker to escape death

Jman888

Turbocharged

yes, dogs or pigs have their limits. the law is clear, don't try or you will be dead.

objective is to make it very dangerous to try here in Singapore. please do it USA, they are quite ok with it. haha

Twincharged

I subscribe to death penalty but so far all these legal killing are carried on mules BUT not the individuals who are in-charge.

In a way Philippines has the guts to go for the big fish even if meant going after politicians, office bearers and prominent businessmen. Naturally there will be collateral damage which is inevitable.

After all these decades, we still see drug activities which in my humble opinion will not go away.

We need to re-assess the death penalty to drug traffickers.

• Praise 2

I subscribe to death penalty but so far all these legal killing are carried on mules BUT not the individuals who are in-charge.

In a way Philippines has the guts to go for the big fish even if meant going after politicians, office bearers and prominent businessmen. Naturally there will be collateral damage which is inevitable.

After all these decades, we still see drug activities which in my humble opinion will not go away.

We need to re-assess the death penalty to drug traffickers.

drug problem will never go away, and ironically  ppl buying r usually the poor which result in crime to get money to buy drugs. 

Turbocharged
(edited)

That's my point, as long as they don't do a thorough check 100% of the time, what deterrence are they talking about. Hard drugs can still be bought on the streets and in night clubs etc so what deterrence? If they want to impose capital punishment, I think those pushing drugs in vice joints should get the capital punishment as well, not just traffickers. Otherwise a law that harshly deals with just traffickers and not the others in the syndicate is kind of lopsided and unjust.

I think the harsh law is there to balance against the potentially huge earnings that can be made from trafficking drugs. So that people think twice or more times before doing it. Just like investing, high returns come with high risks.

drug problem will never go away, and ironically ppl buying r usually the poor which result in crime to get money to buy drugs.

Rich also got drug problems, but different kind of drugs. Some entertainment figures and ASK have gotten into trouble. But the punishment never as serious as trafficking.

Edited by Sosaria

Turbocharged

the law must be very clear, don't touch drug or else you are finished. so either you fight it before you start or it the end of the road for you. for those that as mastermind behind it, it should not be just death. must make sure he is a great example so that nobody wish to be like him. 

the law must be very clear, don't touch drug or else you are finished. so either you fight it before you start or it the end of the road for you. for those that as mastermind behind it, it should not be just death. must make sure he is a great example so that nobody wish to be like him.

So many people Kenna hanged but still so many drug traffickers leh, death is no deterrent leh so how? Govt should find a way to send people to hell? Lol

Side track abit.

What does the government do with the drug-seized vehicle? Are the confiscated cars scraped or are they put back on the road after an auction?

Side track abit.

What does the government do with the drug-seized vehicle? Are the confiscated cars scraped or are they put back on the road after an auction?

Better scrap.. skally reuse, got residue or smell.. one day kenna sniffer dog, new driver jia lak.
↡ Advertisement