Why to buy this type of car seat cover?

Rncw

auto-part-leather-car-seat-cover-cowskin
anyone knows where to buy....i am using something like this which bought from one of those car shows many years back but now like hard to find and mine worn out....thanks

sorry...title typed wrongly

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

hi guys need some seat help in here.

My ride is a toyota altis, but i don't find the seat to my liking.

Instead of just changing the seat cover, I'm thinking of changing the seat itself. ( Non Bucket)

was thinking of hunting for any used hyundai elantra seat for the driver & front passenger.

had this crazy idea when i found the hyundai seat more ergonomically designed.

any gurus there:)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi Pr1nse, perhaps u might wan to get your car seat being reupholster?

all my 3 cars till date are reupholster to the pattern I like and good material been used. And it's quite affordable and last long.

If you do need help, pls feel free to contact me at my mobile 90294568 and I can show you my personal car and advise you on the workshop to go to. Cheers

• Praise 1

Instead of just changing the seat cover, I'm thinking of changing the seat itself. ( Non Bucket)

was thinking of hunting for any used hyundai elantra seat for the driver & front passenger.

haven't heard of anyone changing seats fr 1 car brand to another....if any forumer has heard of such thing, do share, bcos it'll be an eye opener for me [;)]

• Praise 1

anyone knows where to buy....i am using something like this which bought from one of those car shows many years back but now like hard to find and mine worn out....thanks

sorry...title typed wrongly

Is pu leather?

• Praise 1

(edited)

I've done seat changes before. Not easy nowadays. In the past if the seat widths are about the same, you'll just need the seat rails from both cars, and you need to fabricate mounts to allow your seat rails to be attached to the donor seats. Nowadays, there's also the seatbelt sensor, airbags if any, etc and you'll have to figure out the wiring, voltages etc (unless you want to totally get rid of those, and even then you may need to go to borneo motors to deactivate them).

Edited by Elfenstar
↡ Advertisement