Damm... how to undelete pic in Samsung Note?

Donut

Supercharged

I made a terrible mistake. By accident, i deleted one pic from my Samsung Note hp, from Gallery.

So how do can i undelete or retreive the deleted pic??

HELP!!!!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Is pic taken recently?

Mine usually will be in dropbox after few mins..a copy will be there.

i just check my dropbox. nothing inside. i think i didnt configure or something.

any other way to retreive my deleted pic??

i like icloud, always auto sync all the photo taken or coming from whatsapp, that i have to keep deleting [laugh] [laugh]

I tried this.

the software works. can see the deleted pic file, but must pay to undelete....... crap [knife]

Eh, if there is a solution available (Which I am very surprise), you should treat it as a godsend. If it's that important, pay laa... It's not as if it will cost a bomb right....

As it is, they already allow you to see the image, which means the data is found and guaranteed to be recoverable. The more you thu and use the phone, you risk the data get overwritten. So, better act now while you still can....

Edited by Tjkbeluga

yups, if so valuable to you. then pay to get it back lor.

if its not worth the dollar. just retake.

Dropbox sync only works on wifi and sometimes takes a while after u are in the wifi network. i think they don't check the sync that often.

I tried this.

the software works. can see the deleted pic file, but must pay to undelete....... crap [knife]

if u can see, then just printscreen loh.... of cos dont expect the same quality & resolution lah...

Eh, if there is a solution available (Which I am very surprise), you should treat it as a godsend. If it's that important, pay laa... It's not as if it will cost a bomb right....

As it is, they already allow you to see the image, which means the data is found and guaranteed to be recoverable. The more you thu and use the phone, you risk the data get overwritten. So, better act now while you still can....

$$$ everything is possible but the quality maybe damage or inferior. There is a saying u really to clean the the disk u have to re format at least 7 time.Who knows maybe FBI still can get some data back, haha

Is Google+ sync turned on? You may have the pic in your account if so.

If not, turn it on now for automatic backup to the cloud.

↡ Advertisement