How to give way to emergency vehicle in a traffic jam.

Ghostrider

Learn Singapore...this is just awesome. This was what I saw in US...like Moses parting the Red Sea...

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Happen in MY always, I tried it once at Lornie road leading to PIE, the front and rear car follow the same stint, after that back to normal.

Emergency Vehicles should not use lane 1 as it tends to jam and vehicles can only move towards lane 2. If EVs go between lanes 1 and 2, it would make more sense as it would be easier to 'part the red sea'.

• Praise 1

Yup ever saw it in my

But from this video the road was open from so far away

They oreadi know from far the road was not passible?

Actually to be fair, there r certain factors la

It's definitely rite to give way to EV

I will never block an EV

But from this video

The cars behind the pack open up for EV, correct

But they need to 100% block the way in front till no one car can pass thru??

Not very rite hor

But yup once again I Duno wat actually happened

Ultimately, jus give way first

I away give way by slowing down and move to the side giving the ambulance room to pass me.

But if you give way and move to road shoulder wait kena summon for driving on road shoulder leh. How?

• Praise 1

The ultimate reason for not giving way to ambulance is because after you give way, another arse will want to tailgate the EV so that they can reach their destination faster, most SG drivers are selfish if u ask me.

I away give way by slowing down and move to the side giving the ambulance room to pass me.

But if you give way and move to road shoulder wait kena summon for driving on road shoulder leh. How?

Good job for giving way, also TP are not blind, so don't worry about this. [;)]

The ultimate reason for not giving way to ambulance is because after you give way, another arse will want to tailgate the EV so that they can reach their destination faster, most SG drivers are selfish if u ask me.

Like i have mentioned, people here are very selfish. Unless the sun rise from west, then maybe the attitude of drivers here will change.

Supercharged

Like i have mentioned, people here are very selfish. Unless the sun rise from west, then maybe the attitude of drivers here will change.

bo bian.. the culture here is like that... some dont even know the EV is at his tail...

If they want it to happen here, they have to promote it, in Msia, they promote it gao gao for awhile, and now everyone very zi dong.

give way.. then follow them from the back.. [rolleyes][:p]

bo bian.. the culture here is like that... some dont even know the EV is at his tail...

This type of people is insensitive liao, just care for themselves and dont care about their surrounding.

I used to drive along CTE in morning rush hour. Whenever there is an ambulance approaching, cars at lane 1 & 2 will leave a passage in between to let the ambulance travel between lane 1 & 2. This happen often as CTE leads to SGH. You guys never experience this before?

• Praise 1

give way.. then follow them from the back.. [rolleyes][:p]

As long as got give way can already, some are just too afraid after they give way, they will end up driving slower because of ppl sticking to the EV tail....

Really pathetic...

Look at the Airwave for example...

As long as got give way can already, some are just too afraid after they give way, they will end up driving slower because of ppl sticking to the EV tail....

Really pathetic...

Look at the Airwave for example...

the Airwave one was f-ed up.. literally.. knn.. freaking neber give way.. then tio f by the driver..

↡ Advertisement