Gay Marriage Legalization?

Darryn

You can call it "society moves forward" but certainly not me....

What if my kids become gay? Certainly I'll be angry and sad. As to whether he will be treated like a plague or not, that's his consequence for the action he takes.

So, suppose now marriage with animals is still highly a taboo or disallowed now. However, as years goes by, more and more people does it and acceptance slowly creeps in. You call that progress? I certainly don't think so. There is a line to be drawn.

But that's just me lah.....

don't think marriage with animals can be of any logic cos man and animals are 2 drastically different species. intelligent levels are also way different.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

don't think marriage with animals can be of any logic cos man and animals are 2 drastically different species. intelligent levels are also way different.

Well...supposedly...but perhaps some in this thread can prove otherwise?

Well...supposedly...but perhaps some in this thread can prove otherwise?

Seems that some people think that gay people are no better than animals....

From Straits Times

WELLINGTON (AP) - Hundreds of jubilant gay-rights advocates celebrated at New Zealand's Parliament as the country become the thirteenth in the world and the first in the Asia-Pacific region to legalise same-sex marriage.

Lawmakers voted 77 to 44 on Wednesday in favour of the gay-marriage bill.

People watching from the public gallery immediately broke into song after the result was announced, singing a New Zealand anthem in the indigenous Maori language.

"For us, we can now feel equal to everyone else," said Ms Tania Penafiel Bermudez, a bank teller who said she already considers herself married to partner Sonja Fry but now can get a certificate to prove it.

This is really awesomely fantastic and I am here shouting in joy!

That 77 who votes must be gay

Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

Inline images 1

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed

Turbocharged

Same-sex marriage? And then having sex with the same sex?

No, no. Please don't.

Let me ask you something,

If you were blindfolded, and got a blowjob, do you think you could tell the difference between a guy and a girl giving it to you?

If you were blindfolded, and got a blowjob, do you think you could tell the difference between a guy and a girl giving it to you?

Why stop at human? Bring in ape as well....

Turbocharged

If it has to be blind-folded, something must be wrong. Very, very wrong.

Yeah its like blind folded, insert ur didi into ape ass, see got any difference anot lol

its not about blind folded or not, when u have sex u must have that feeling mah, so as a normal guy like me i against gay matriage, cos simply it against the human nature

Turbocharged

Yeah its like blind folded, insert ur didi into ape ass, see got any difference anot lol

its not about blind folded or not, when u have sex u must have that feeling mah, so as a normal guy like me i against gay matriage, cos simply it against the human nature

So all the places where they have legalised gay marriage they are not normal guys?

Please define human "nature". Isnt human nature to find love and acceptance which is one of the basic forms of human needs? I dont see any problem as long as the relationship between the two is real, monogamous and fulfilling. Another point is that everyone says that homosexuality is not "natural", but in the natural world, there are thousands of documented homosexual acts... so who defines what is human nature and what is natural and what is not?

Ive a few homosexual friends and they know they are homosexual from a very young age (10-12yo). Yes, research has shown that there is no evidence for being born homosexual, but please ask yourself a question: Who in the right mind would want to be homosexual knowing the amount of persecution they would face growing up in society? A mixture of nature and nurture perhaps?

Having said that, even though we are a modern progressive society, we should still stick to our morals and not accept what they are doing. However, we also do not have to condemn them for it, as it does not affect us or the family unit or the sanctity of marriage which is often put forth in arguments against homosexuality.

I am not trying to force my opinions on you but these questions might possibly open up a new perspective for you and others who might be a little homophobic. The world has enough hate/war/poverty to last us many generations. We dont have to add more to it.

Not trying to be against gay, but against human nature here mean body. I am not good in english so i talk in my own way ah. Man got long long thing, then woman got one deep hole for that long long thing to put in. Eh u cannot put that long long thing into a-- as a-- is used to remove bowel.

I dont blame them but pls dun legalize the gay marriage in sg, that will do :D

Many people don understand that homosexuals came about because they cannot help it, not because they went this path by choice (meaning capable of loving both sexes but made the decision to love only same sex). It just makes no sense that if they can help it, why would they make this choice knowing full well the type of discrimination and/or persecution they would get from the society? If it is by nature they are homosexuals, why should the society deny them the basic needs of the right to love? I know many people will not agree with me but I still very firmly believe they didn't choose to be homosexual by choice.

↡ Advertisement