Jbee Petrol

Hiphiphoray

Last weekend went in and pump Petronas for once since donkey years.

Its also the first time my Sonata gets a taste of this petrol as well.

For the past few days, i can feel the engine more responsive and smoother ride also.

In addition, there is this low tone sweet sound emitting whenever i step on the pedal.

Its quite soft and can just about hear it. The car feel like wana burst forward whenever i step on it.

Previously i use to pump bolehland Mobil.....until recently engine check light came out quite often. Engine was very sluggish and slow response.

Shell is much better. Gives more milage, no engine light problem but dont have that sweet sound.

Does anyone experience the same thing.

↡ Advertisement

Last weekend went in and pump Petronas for once since donkey years.

Its also the first time my Sonata gets a taste of this petrol as well.

For the past few days, i can feel the engine more responsive and smoother ride also.

In addition, there is this low tone sweet sound emitting whenever i step on the pedal.

Its quite soft and can just about hear it. The car feel like wana burst forward whenever i step on it.

Previously i use to pump bolehland Mobil.....until recently engine check light came out quite often. Engine was very sluggish and slow response.

Shell is much better. Gives more milage, no engine light problem but dont have that sweet sound.

Does anyone experience the same thing.

i pump vpower, mobil, esso, caltex and petronas before...

petronas best... even my oc which is lousy at cars commented she can feel the difference....

if mainly power, it is vpower but petronas is the most balanced... smooth, quiet and abit power

My wife whom only know how to drive.

Dun wash car, dun pump petrol dun service the car, dun know crap about car except driving it to the ground nia. [laugh]

She also can feel the difference. [nod]

My wife whom only know how to drive.

Dun wash car, dun pump petrol dun service the car, dun know crap about car except driving it to the ground nia. [laugh]

She also can feel the difference. [nod]

my wife same as you except don't really know how to drive lol

and she can feel the difference too... I pump petronas many years liao

LOL.......... [laugh]

Btw the nearest petronas station is where har ?

i went to permas jaya, so i stop-over the petronas station along the way back to spore.

The one that has the CNG station at the back.

i think thats not the nearest one right ?

LOL.......... [laugh]

i went to permas jaya, so i stop-over the petronas station along the way back to spore.

seems like must try one day.. coz I till this day.. dk why.. swear by v-Power.. :ph34r:[blush]

LOL.......... [laugh]

if tuas, it is just before customs..

if jb, i usually go the one along tebrau highway... after the muitara car showroom... has petronas on both sides... that is the nearest i can find

if jb, i usually go the one along tebrau highway... after the muitara car showroom... has petronas on both sides... that is the nearest i can find

now I think Jaybee building new one.. beside the Shell? dk what station is it..

not sure... i usually go 2nd link more often... i go woodlands only when need to go in see TCM

Oh. Thats quite far off.

not sure... i usually go 2nd link more often... i go woodlands only when need to go in see TCM

hahah. I go in 2nd link more often also.. lols.. coz the checkpoint there more free.. the jam in woodlands sometimes kills.. [knife][knife]

Neutral Newbie

Thats Petronas Stn for u....used to pump petronas for my previous cars,,,,gives me better mileage...have to agree that Petronas has the balance btn responsive n consumption. I travelled alot those days up to KL for work.

But for current car, Esso giving me d best mileage.

Its petronas. Saw one of its pump with the Petronas logo on..

hahah. I go in 2nd link more often also.. lols.. coz the checkpoint there more free.. the jam in woodlands sometimes kills.. [knife][knife]

U know how to go to bluewave hotel? [:p][;)]