Huang Wenyong has passed away 新传媒艺人黄文永今天在医院病逝,终年60岁

Stooky

Internal Moderator

omg. so shocking. can anyone translate? he died because of what? watched his shows since young though im not a huge fan. [:(]

《红星大奖》2013 tomorrow starts. wonder how mediacorp will handle this. I really had fond memories of his past tv shows. RIP. [:(]

omg. so shocking. can anyone translate? he died because of what? watched his shows since young though im not a huge fan. [:(]

he passed away in the hospital today, according to xinmsn twitter. no idea what is he suffering from, he appeared thin and haggard recently

《红星大奖》2013 tomorrow starts. wonder how mediacorp will handle this. I really had fond memories of his past tv shows. RIP. [:(]

Probably a minute's silence before starting

ch 8 post on fb le

Words are inadequate to express the sadness we feel. It is with deepest sympathies that we inform the passing of Huang Wen Yong. Our thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

Turbocharged

wow shucks I grew up watching this guy's shows before I stopped watching the current batch of youngsters..what was the cause..must watch news later

Rest In Peace sir..

Turbocharged

RIP Wenyong da ge

he was the first "ah ge" in SBC, before Li Nanxing

I fondly remember his roles in Wu Shuo Nan Yang (Ah Shui) and Xing Bing Xiao Chuan in the 80s