Huang Wenyong has passed away 新传媒艺人黄文永今天在医院病逝,终年60岁

Stooky

Turbocharged

i remember in the memorial program for Feng Fei Fei (is it last year?), a young and handsome Huang Wenyong appeared as an excited fan when Feng Fei Fei came to Singapore.

Now he has followed his idol to heaven [bigcry]

i remember in the memorial program for Feng Fei Fei (is it last year?), a young and handsome Huang Wenyong appeared as an excited fan when Feng Fei Fei came to Singapore.

Now he has followed his idol to heaven [bigcry]

Yes, I watch that also.

Turbocharged

I saw him at Thomson plaza inside Watson store just last year. Our eyes met, he smiled at me.

He looked normal then.

And now suddenly he is gone.....

Life is so fragile......

RIP.

文永大哥's wake will be held at the Teochew Funeral Palour 10 Ubi Road 4, Room 5-6, S408609 from 1pm onwards until Wed 24/4 morning.

heard he was ambassador to a brand of Vit called Z......some capsule type of Vit known to have age defying properties......

whos he?

either you just came back from jupiter..... or you are not chinese, as you never watch cannel 8 and U....

he is the first batch of tv artist, more lao jiao than Li Nanxing.

now following hk + taiwan + china style ma ....

the next level is to follow kimchi style .... [thumbsup]

The quality of SBC serial dramas during the 80s is better than the ones we have today.

Turbocharged

Many people remember 霧鎖南洋, but I will always remember his superb acting in 天涯同命鳥, together with 黃奕良。Hope MediaCorp will stop wasting money on ridiculous scripts and lousy acting. Perhaps money better spent digitally restoring some of the old classics, release them on HDTV or BD.

there's a re-run of Teochew Family which ended last week

it was produced and first aired in 1995, which I totally missed because of NS

I caught most of it this time (18 years later!), and I must say I enjoy it a lot, even though the drama was dubbed, picture not clear and slower storyline (as compared to now) [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement