Home Surveillance Camera

Mysportwish

hello all,

I have searched before I post this topic. I cannot find any post regarding home Surveillance camera.

Anyone have any recommendation for home Surveillance camera to share pls?

↡ Advertisement

I'm using this www.foscam.sg

Portable and without ugly cabling. Easy to diy.

thanks bro

how is the night video? is it good?

Did you attached to NAS?

thanks bro

how is the night video? is it good?

Did you attached to NAS?

Iam using Prolink cam....Got night ifra and attached to NAS or SD card also can! [cool]

Neutral Newbie

can u all..not use short form...or shot form....or those acronyms....buay tahan.... educate me leh...i am interested.... plus those on marine parade cctv..etc... hahaha..prevention of a drunkard...jie jiu xing xiong...u noe..those indian fellas raping in india... fellow indians i heard from indian fellow friends...claim they blatantly claim they themselves abhor this activity...then the wife very feel hero of the hubby or boyfriend...and u know they jump around coconuts in where..? bedroom laaas end of the day..after self proclaimation..... i just want to protect my family in the hdb void decks...wolf whistle or stare at women..and those go KFC never order but stare at backsides nothing to do indian guys.......until this years..whether they got money or not...they all the same...cannot tahan liao.... police no proof cannot action la...further more drink and drunk at void decks...anyhow..haiz...new towns somemore... guess private house better...can screen better....any recommends pls...i am single..just not happy about guys no responsibility and anyhow...here and there.....i worry..for nothing..right?

any introduction or introductory offers..? my site always got those underage students pull down pants.....free show also.....whaaad to do...crazy precinct.

Edited by Droolkid

Can get from www.qoo10.sg! Cheap & good! Can view from iPhone or android phone cum recording feature.

Mind posting the link bro?

TIA

I'm in the mist of installing my CCTV network. Bought 4x600TVL camera (outdoor and indoor), Certis recorder, 305m of Cat6 cables, RJ45 video converter and lighting protector.

Have my contractor to conceal Cat6 cable, uponwhich will install all cameras and have camera seller to assist with the software installation. total damage for goods purchased is $1k. wire installation not confirmed yet.

For cheaper brands and camera, you can achieve at around $600.

Turbocharged

I'm in the mist of installing my CCTV network. Bought 4x600TVL camera (outdoor and indoor), Certis recorder, 305m of Cat6 cables, RJ45 video converter and lighting protector.

Have my contractor to conceal Cat6 cable, uponwhich will install all cameras and have camera seller to assist with the software installation. total damage for goods purchased is $1k. wire installation not confirmed yet.

For cheaper brands and camera, you can achieve at around $600.

Possible to PM me your installer? Thanks.

can u all..not use short form...or shot form....or those acronyms....buay tahan.... educate me leh...i am interested.... plus those on marine parade cctv..etc... hahaha..prevention of a drunkard...jie jiu xing xiong...u noe..those indian fellas raping in india... fellow indians i heard from indian fellow friends...claim they blatantly claim they themselves abhor this activity...then the wife very feel hero of the hubby or boyfriend...and u know they jump around coconuts in where..? bedroom laaas end of the day..after self proclaimation..... i just want to protect my family in the hdb void decks...wolf whistle or stare at women..and those go KFC never order but stare at backsides nothing to do indian guys.......until this years..whether they got money or not...they all the same...cannot tahan liao.... police no proof cannot action la...further more drink and drunk at void decks...anyhow..haiz...new towns somemore... guess private house better...can screen better....any recommends pls...i am single..just not happy about guys no responsibility and anyhow...here and there.....i worry..for nothing..right?

any introduction or introductory offers..? my site always got those underage students pull down pants.....free show also.....whaaad to do...crazy precinct.

what is HDB, KFC, CCTV?

dun be racist pls.... pls dun live in your own world...

Supercharged

hello all,

I have searched before I post this topic. I cannot find any post regarding home Surveillance camera.

Sim Lim sq. 2nd floor.

$298 for 1 camera with night vision, 1 normal camera and 1 DVR with 500GB hard disk.

The DVR can hook up to 4 cameras.

Analog. Will need to run long cables.

I just installed at my home.

The shop also sells Curtis cisco brand DVR.

Sim Lim sq. 2nd floor.

$298 for 1 camera with night vision, 1 normal camera and 1 DVR with 500GB hard disk.

The DVR can hook up to 4 cameras.

Analog. Will need to run long cables.

I just installed at my home.

The shop also sells Curtis cisco brand DVR.

they say SLS 1st to 3rd floor are jungle, people with parang waiting to chop you [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Supercharged

they say SLS 1st to 3rd floor are jungle, people with parang waiting to chop you [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Yes. On ground floor, they have roadshow. Price quote is 298. But when they bring you to the shop on 2nd floor... they will try to sell you a better solution/box.

Just insist what you want.

I am talking about cheap and good solution for small scale. If need for bigger setup and more reliable solution, better approach the more professional shop. There is on at 5th floor.

hello all,

for deterence purpose or for actual monitoring? if for the fomer, can use this....

Dummy cctv

Dummy%20CCTV%20Dome%20Drop%20215w.jpg

↡ Advertisement