• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
120 replies to this topic | 29 praises

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just to have an idea who drive this wonderful MPV.. And we can organise meet-ups and all..
and also.. there is a dedicated forum : www.alphardasiaclub.com

Let me get the ball rolling...
1) VellfireS / Toyota Vellfire 3.5Z-G S-Edition (Richburg Motors)

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

after 225 view of the thread still no respond.

bro, you are one lonely man! wink.gif

Btw, how is Richburg Motors? good experience?

Edited by Earthboy, 09 May 2013 - 09:23 PM.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

OmOm
  • OmOm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

2) OmOm / Alphard 3.5G
Om Mani Padme Hum

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Rs_mini
  • Rs_mini
    1st Gear
    Author Image

2) OmOm / Alphard 3.5G
3) rs_mini / Alphard 3.5 GL

Anyone going to install the HKS supercharger for the alphard? biggrin.gif

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

OmOm
  • OmOm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Care to share how it helps with the torque and power? Currently the 3.5 engine is quite good but a little more low-end torque would be useful in a full-load scenario.

Edited by OmOm, 09 May 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Om Mani Padme Hum

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

2) OmOm / Alphard 3.5G

bro.. join us in our forum.. www.alphardasiaclub.com

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

doubt LTA will allow.. but tempted.. wub.gif laugh.gif

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

after 225 view of the thread still no respond.

bro, you are one lonely man! wink.gif

Btw, how is Richburg Motors? good experience?

previous Estima also from there.. haha.. not much VF/Ahfatt owners here.. I see here mostly chauffeured around..

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

2) OmOm / Alphard 3.5G

Sold your presage?

Thank you for your responses to my queries in the presage. I'm a happy camper. Almost went for Isis until I read your posts the presage and decided on the presage for 6k more.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

OmOm
  • OmOm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, I have already joined sometime back. :)

bro.. join us in our forum.. www.alphardasiaclub.com

Om Mani Padme Hum

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

OmOm
  • OmOm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Glad you are enjoying your Presage. It is definitely a superior MPV to the Isis in terms of space and features.

I had to trade mine in for the Alphard as the kids are growing bigger and I often ended up with a full load of 8 quite often.

Sold your presage?

Thank you for your responses to my queries in the presage. I'm a happy camper. Almost went for Isis until I read your posts the presage and decided on the presage for 6k more.

Om Mani Padme Hum

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

Rs_mini
  • Rs_mini
    1st Gear
    Author Image

www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product_db/supercharger/db/13968

Please apply poison with tender loving care :)

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

if i am not wrong...a high % of vellfire/alphard are owned by companies...

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Bro, I have already joined sometime back. :)

Hahahah. Okay.. but there not so active though.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

if i am not wrong...a high % of vellfire/alphard are owned by companies...

Yupps. A few times I also tio. Another company driver asking me.. which company you from. Lols

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Glad you are enjoying your Presage. It is definitely a superior MPV to the Isis in terms of space and features.

I had to trade mine in for the Alphard as the kids are growing bigger and I often ended up with a full load of 8 quite often.

I'm guessing you have 5 kids?

I'm actually lamenting the fact that the presage has been discontinued. Wondering what I will be replacing it with come 2018.

What made you opt for the Alphard instead of the Vellfire or Elgrand?

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yupps. A few times I also tio. Another company driver asking me.. which company you from. Lols

Saw a RWS' fleet of Alphards/ VF when I did a staycation some weeks back.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm actually lamenting the fact that the presage has been discontinued. Wondering what I will be replacing it with come 2018.

Elgrand really no power so many ppl choose not to buy elgrand due to no power. Tested drive the car feel very sluggish and hard to accelerate. Alphard 2.4 has more power and 3.5 will be superb.

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

for Alphard/Vellfire owners, will you guys switch over to conti? eg. VW multivan or similar..

will you guys consider customisable options as well?

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

OmOm
  • OmOm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The first generation Elgrand looks very boxy so I ruled it out quite early even though I found its swivel rear seats very handy (which were discontinued in the second generation Elgrand).

The second generation Elgrand surprisingly has a smaller cabin compared to the Alphards/Vellfires so that was crossed out of my list too.

The Vellfires that were available then were all seven-seaters so they were not suitable (I needed eight-seaters).

Most of the Alphards that were on the market then were also seven-seaters. I happened to come across a fairly new eight-seater that was in great condition, low mileage and the dealer was open to taking my Presage in for a fair price.

Om Mani Padme Hum

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Alphard

Toyota Alphard  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Guangster  |  1st Gear

What more can you expect?

Just test drive the Toyota Alphard and was impressed by the room offer inside the car especially on the second row. The seat has a large hand rest and the amazing space to raise up the foot rest. Although with the huge body, the car is able t... » Read More

Toyota Alphard

Toyota Alphard  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KC83  |  Neutral Newbie

The alluring Alphard

The Toyota Alphard has long been a car recognised for ferrying 'towkays' around town. Although I am no 'towkay,' space, comfort and reliability are my priorities when it comes to choosing a family car due to the fact that I have four children... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Alphard

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, vellfire, alphard, mpv and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)