Vellfire/Alphard Owners.. Come in..

VellfireS

Any idea where to get the 2014 Vellfire owner manual (English version) as I was given the japanese version by the dealer? Thank you

Anyone can help? Thank you

they play safe as expected. no dramatic change more like a midcycle life than full change. Interior shld b updated w latest gadgets... i expect pricing to be higher than current model! [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I am new here. Just wonder if this forum still active? I am currently a 2004 Alphard.

Hi guys, I m new here. Driving an Alphard 2004. Need advices for maintenance and repair. Thanks

• Praise 1

Hi guys,

I am new here. Just wonder if this forum still active? I am currently a 2004 Alphard.

Hi guys, I m new here. Driving an Alphard 2004. Need advices for maintenance and repair. Thanks

Hi bro/sis please join our facebook group alphard vellfire owner singapore

Thanks 😉

• Praise 3

hi, anyone looking at 2015 alphard or vellfire , pm me. got car on display.

The one I know available for viewing here is at Vincar - Alexier.

Probably the first PI successful to bring in the new alphard into SG (both 2.5 SA and 3.5 SC model) - thumbs up.

Hi guys,

Previously alphardasiaclub.com used to be very active, now sadly no more.

Congrats for getting alphard - yours 2.4 or the full specs MZG with auto curtain?

Have owned various mpvs (espace, trajet, stream, odyssey, previa, estima), but alphard still the best in my opinion and King of mpvs. Have good memories of the 8 seater first generation alphard, its the tallest model and my kids love the rear seats that can face each other. Subsequent model no more this feature.

Previously alphardasiaclub.com used to be very active, now sadly no more.

Congrats for getting alphard - yours 2.4 or the full specs MZG with auto curtain?

Have owned various mpvs (espace, trajet, stream, odyssey, previa, estima), but alphard still the best in my opinion and King of mpvs. Have good memories of the 8 seater first generation alphard, its the tallest model and my kids love the rear seats that can face each other. Subsequent model no more this feature.

I am very confused about which MPV to get (best value for money). You are an expert and hope you may be so kind to teach me a thing or two.

I am contemplating on velfire vs alphard vs elgrand. The latest all seems great but there are better features in some. Like the elgrand, the boot space now can fill up more because there is more space where the wheel use to be.

Basically, I like all of them but obviously cant afford to buy all three. And buying anyone will need to last for 10years. The cost of purchasing is one off but the maintenance is a killer.

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 2

Hi William,

no, I am not an expert, just happen to be able to afford trying out various mpvs, and along the way, wasting a lot of money....

Reasons most of us get an mpv is to be able to carry 7 passengers (or 8 in some model) and with all our luggages comfortably. Hence, from experience, alphard/vellfire is the only one that fulfils this - Except for the following:

Chrysler Voger (less reliable, poor resale)

Espace (not easy to maintain, spare parts problem)

Elgrand (less popular)

Elysion (good PI car but somehow underated)

Mercedes Viano (too costly from C&C, only few units sold)

Starex (v popular in Malaysia, here only as cargo van)...

all others mpv are generally small interiorly.

Pls check japan website for details on alphard vellfire.

Generally alphard and vellfire interior is the same (for the same grade/specs) - only different in the emblem, grille, headlights and rear lights.

For the current model (not the newly launch latest Jan 2015), Borneo motors only bring in the Alphard.

The Borneo motors alphard brought in has this differences compared to all other parallel imported alphard/vellfire

- speedometer languages in English

- no limit for cruise control (PI version limit at 110km/hr)

- no volume button control on steering wheel

- has additional button for driver to control passenger seat (recline/forward/backward)

- have English manual

- the twin moon roof version is "similar" to vellfire ZG or alphard SC (with its electric middle row seat with mickey mouse headrest, 3 ottomans seat). However, borneo motors version has no electric/auto tailgate or powerboot compared to the PI ZG or SC versions.

Among the PI alphard/vellfire, the ZG or SC version is the best specs, try to get this if possible. Other lower specs may not have electric driver/passenger seat, memory seat, cruise control, autofolding side mirror on locking, reverse tilt side mirror, autodim/antidazzle rear mirror, auto tailgate (remote key will have 5 buttons - on, off, L side door, R side door, power boot).

Twin moonroof is a nice feature, the front only tilt, the rear can fully slide open.

(both power door is pretty standard)

For Elgrand - not sure, have not own it before.

Neutral Newbie

The only disadvantage of getting an old alphard or vellfire is the repair cost is high. I don't think singapore has any workshop can provide reasonable repair cost for these type of MPV beside Malaysia

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1