Just a random thank you thread

Eighttales

to that silver (chevy?) which let a white 3er turn out ahead of him (at the exit of Jcube) though you have the right of way, a big thank you to you. would have gotten stuck there for quite awhile if you had not let me out.

sorry i didnt wave a thank you, traffic was moving so i wanted to move off ASAP so as not be an obstruction. [angel]

you probably wont see this but i just wanted to say thanks! [flowerface]

Edited by Eighttales
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

to that silver (chevy?) which let a white 3er turn out ahead of him (at the exit of Jcube) though you have the right of way, a big thank you to you. would have gotten stuck there for quite awhile if you had not let me out.

sorry i didnt wave a thank you, traffic was moving so i wanted to move off ASAP so as not be an obstruction. [angel]

you probably wont see this but i just wanted to say thanks! [flowerface]

It wud b nice if u had e veh no. Then someone might recognise n inform e kind driver. ^_^

It wud b nice if u had e veh no. Then someone might recognise n inform e kind driver. ^_^

thats right! for all we know, the veh no. may turn out to be the same as yours, or mine :D

thats right! for all we know, the veh no. may turn out to be the same as yours, or mine :D

True but e car not mine. Maybe yrs or radx? [rolleyes]

True but e car not mine. Maybe yrs or radx? [rolleyes]

the owner of e car must have duplicated my veh no........... i will report LTA :o

last time newspaper ever reported identical veh no. plates on two cars, but such an conincidence that the cars were spotted by the public near each other on the road!!! the faked no. plate owner should have used the faked veh no. of a car already scrapped, the public wouldnt have notice the duplication so easily :o

Edited by Maseratigood

the owner of e car must have duplicated my veh no........... i will report LTA :o

last time newspaper ever reported identical veh no. plates on two cars, but such an conincidence that the cars were spotted by the public near each other on the road!!! the faked no. plate owner should have used the faked veh no. of a car already scrapped, the public wouldnt have notice the duplication so easily :o

小弟不姓沈,望君自重,别揭人疮疤

切记: 来说是非者,便是是非人

Translation:

Whateva these pple do.... there is always the law of karma to take care of them......

Those cases of 2 cars wh same no. Some were owner transfer no. to another car n while waiting approval he had 2 cars wh same no.

Another reason was cloning. Pple hv a car not registered n "steal " or borrow e number fm a similar car of same model n colour.

Problem is if e illegal car gets a summons...it goes to e genuine owner.

That sud send alarm bells ringing that his car has been cloned.

I would like to thank car owner Sxx3400

Parked my car in Changi Village for dinner, came back an hour later

and was approached by a chinese man and malay lady and told me

that while he was coming out of carpark, he scratched my car.

He wait for almost 45mins and when i turned up, they kept apologising

non stop. gave his number and the next following day, he called me

4x just to arrange for me to see his mech workshop for re-spray

[bigcry] touched ... i thought people like them does not exist any longer

Good Soul ...

I would like to thank car owner Sxx3400

Parked my car in Changi Village for dinner, came back an hour later

and was approached by a chinese man and malay lady and told me

that while he was coming out of carpark, he scratched my car.

He wait for almost 45mins and when i turned up, they kept apologising

non stop. gave his number and the next following day, he called me

4x just to arrange for me to see his mech workshop for re-spray

[bigcry] touched ... i thought people like them does not exist any longer

Good Soul ...

He called you 4 times the following day u never thank him then but thank him here??

[laugh] JK!

Those cases of 2 cars wh same no. Some were owner transfer no. to another car n while waiting approval he had 2 cars wh same no.

Another reason was cloning. Pple hv a car not registered n "steal " or borrow e number fm a similar car of same model n colour.

Problem is if e illegal car gets a summons...it goes to e genuine owner.

That sud send alarm bells ringing that his car has been cloned.

Another random observation regarding car no. plates ------ some drivers hang bicycles above the rear bumper and the rear no. plate is substantially blocked by the bike(s). If his caught on lta cameras from the rear for speeding, beating red lights etc, it can be difficult to identify the no.!!! :blink:

He called you 4 times the following day u never thank him then but thank him here??

[laugh] JK!

LOL....

maybe he already thanked in those 4 times, but thanking extra here? Or before his post, he also call another few times to repeat his thanks. We will never know [:)]

Another random observation regarding car no. plates ------ some drivers hang bicycles above the rear bumper and the rear no. plate is substantially blocked by the bike(s). If his caught on lta cameras from the rear for speeding, beating red lights etc, it can be difficult to identify the no.!!! :blink:

Thats why lta has stated those bike racks r not lta friendly.

Maybe the new gen cam for X-ray one. [laugh]

I wud hv been so shocked...i wud hv told him no need to pay fr damage n then fainted in front of him. :wacko:

When you faint, will you fall towards HER? Be careful, else end up you have to say sorry more times than he did for mistaken molestation :D ... what lawyers call "compromising her chasity" :D

Edited by Maseratigood

When you faint, will you fall towards HER? Be careful, else end up you have to say sorry more times than he did for mistaken molestation :D ... what lawyers call "compromising her chasity" :D

Ah....but if i fanted on top of her....i cannot b held responsible cos i had no control where i fell.

Its not my fault she rushed forward to try to hold me up n ended up under me with a part of me stuck inside her.

I plead innocent yr honour on grounds i am not responsible for what i did while unconsious. [blush]

Ah....but if i fanted on top of her....i cannot b held responsible cos i had no control where i fell.

Its not my fault she rushed forward to try to hold me up n ended up under me with a part of me stuck inside her.

I plead innocent yr honour on grounds i am not responsible for what i did while unconsious. [blush]

LOL...... GOOD one :D

But the court is puzzled why the faint only affected part, not all, of your body? She was quite surprised by what stuck inside was well alive, so much so it became pleasurable to her and she also fainted, don't know why?!? :D

With this new findings, namely the stuck but alive part of your body, her pleasure and related faint, the court has to order for a full examination of the said part to establish if your faint was genuine and if it was, was the said body part a super special one? .... and what special training has it gone through? [confused][:)]

↡ Advertisement