Please care for cyclist when changing to filter lane

Deckbuild

Almost got hit by a van today when I'm cycling straigjt and already give my intention yet idiot decided to chiong and cut dangerously in front. Wait 30 more seconds for me to pass also cannot, what an arse.... :angry:

↡ Advertisement

Why not u wait for the car to pass?

When im already there, should I cycle reverse? Or hurry carry my bike to the side? If can slow I will, I don't even squeeze to the front at traffic light.

I also cycle, but other cyclist should make themselves more visible by dressing brighter and powerful rear lights.

almost ran into some of the jokers in black and without lights at night.

they think they are Kamien Rider ar.

couples of weeks back over 95.8 afternoon law talk show, a lawyer by the name Woo Pick San,

was talking abt vehicles in event of accident with bycycle......

He stressed that local Rules of Law dont even allow motorbikes to travel on 1lane.

i was like [confused] [confused]

Yup last time when taking RTT also mentioned that motorcycles not allowed on lane 1 unless over taking then gonna move back in.\

but now many kup kias like to ride lane one.

last time when i ride also avoid lane one as the vehicles there are faster try not to keep to the center line also , riders are also entitled to one lane.

Neutral Newbie

I agree. A lot of cyclist really do need to dress a whole lot brighter than what they do. The lights should be a must have too. It's very frustrating to have someone turn up out of nowhere because they don't know how to properly dress while cycling.

Personally, I think bicycles do not belong to the road.

From a previous cyclist point of view, it is a tough commute, sweaty and tired by the time we reach work. Stick to public transport better. Dont endanger the lives of oneself and others lah.

Those competitive cyclists must learn defensive riding, Singapore not China... it is sometimes exasperating to see a slow cycle occupying the first lane and making all car swerve around him.

i am ok with motorcyclist... But not JB motorcyclists or cars. they come here cause accidents also cannot claim. sibei sian.

wait till you kena those motorized bicycle at Geylang then you really know.

those lao ah beng just cut out, sometimes not say that we one kind, some of them really needs to be knocked down before the police will do something about it.

Twincharged

Personally, I think bicycles do not belong to the road.

From a previous cyclist point of view, it is a tough commute, sweaty and tired by the time we reach work. Stick to public transport better. Dont endanger the lives of oneself and others lah.

Those competitive cyclists must learn defensive riding, Singapore not China... it is sometimes exasperating to see a slow cycle occupying the first lane and making all car swerve around him.

i am ok with motorcyclist... But not JB motorcyclists or cars. they come here cause accidents also cannot claim. sibei sian.

I don't think its tough cycling to work in Singapore la. Still faster than public transport. Just bathe and change in office lo.

Almost got hit by a van today when I'm cycling straigjt and already give my intention yet idiot decided to chiong and cut dangerously in front. Wait 30 more seconds for me to pass also cannot, what an arse.... :angry:

please dont cycle on the road.

please dont cycle on the road.

Sometimes i find cyclists very difficult to do, cannot cycle on the road cause road doesnt belong to them. But they also not welcome to cycle on pedestrian pave cause it is not a cycling track?! [rolleyes] Then wonder where can they cycle? [:/]