Malaysia : Avillion port dickson

Giordanogavin

Hi,

for insect repellent, i recommend johnson & johnson baby lotion insect repllent. very mild and good. Even babies can use. I used it for my whole family and so far very good. You can get it at supermarkets, watsons, pharmacy and etc.

Hi,

Is this Johnson's Baby Mosquito Repellent meant for only mosquitos or is it strong enough to repel sand flies too? Normally if for mozzies, citronella based repellent is good enough as it is a natural ingredient. But for sand flies and other outdoor pests, you will require something stronger.

↡ Advertisement

In short, he p!ssed bec he cannot "monkey" around? [laugh] [laugh]

Ya hahaha.

Poor monkey cannot monkey around. Must b damm depressing. He prob heading fr a nervous breakdown. :wacko:

Hi,

Is this Johnson's Baby Mosquito Repellent meant for only mosquitos or is it strong enough to repel sand flies too? Normally if for mozzies, citronella based repellent is good enough as it is a natural ingredient. But for sand flies and other outdoor pests, you will require something stronger.

Fr sandflies u must try rubbing petrol all over yr body. And if ty still keep biting...u just light yrself up like a bonfire n burn all those pesky buggers down.

Ya hahaha.

Poor monkey cannot monkey around. Must b damm depressing. He prob heading fr a nervous breakdown. :wacko:

No joke but hope this stressed fella don't go around biting his handler or anyone else.

Rabies ya know... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Or jialat become 孙悟空 or worst Monkeyman machiam like Peter Parker becoming Spidey after kena bitten.

[laugh] [laugh]

but during my stay didnt encounter any mossi problem. and that nite fox movies got few good shows hence we cho taidi and drink in the chalet.

No joke but hope this stressed fella don't go around biting his handler or anyone else.

Rabies ya know... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Or jialat become 孙悟空 or worst Monkeyman machiam like Peter Parker becoming Spidey after kena bitten.

[laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha. Lucky u never say Planet of e apes. [laugh]

iirc I read somewhere ginger essential oil also help to chase mossi

Eat more garlic. Mossies wil stay away.

Supercharged

I was there last week for a nite's stay. It is a good resort. I enjoyed my stay there! [:)]

I was there last week for a nite's stay. It is a good resort. I enjoyed my stay there! [:)]

Ya its a nice place. Only its a bit too far fr regular visits.

I prob going Lotus Desaru after e school holidays. Hope not much haze there.

Going to chill...booze....n relax.

Only 1 hr plus drive n Im there. [laugh]

Will be going PD during the Xmas week. What's there to do around outside the resort? Good makan places?

Edited by Karu

Will be going PD during the Xmas week. What's there to do around outside the resort? Good makan places?

You can visit the shops outside the resort or drive to PD town. Here is a video of PD town and a bit of photos of it when I visited PD last year.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2676253-lexis-port-dickson-vs-golden-palm-tree-sepang/?p=4434680

Supercharged

Outside Avillion nothing much to do...unless you want to eat at those roadside stalls. But these stalls are open usually at night only.

Go to PD town has more things to see....but night time also nothing much, all shops closed. Can only go for their fast food like KFC and Mac. From Avilion to PD town about 5-10 mins drive only.

How's Avillion resort? What's there to do in there? Website showed pretty nice pics of the facilities but I always take them with a pinch of salt...

You can visit the shops outside the resort or drive to PD town. Here is a video of PD town and a bit of photos of it when I visited PD last year.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2676253-lexis-port-dickson-vs-golden-palm-tree-sepang/?p=4434680

Thanks! Useful info...

Supercharged

How's Avillion resort? What's there to do in there? Website showed pretty nice pics of the facilities but I always take them with a pinch of salt...

Thanks! Useful info...

Read post # 8 and 20 - most of what you wanna to know about the resort are there.

To add, it has a very strong Wifi signal throughout the resort.

Thanks! Useful info...

website photo usually show when they were new upon opening, they won't show you the after many years and run down photos [laugh][laugh]

the pool is quite fun for kids.

Edited by Jman888

Just came back from Avillion... Quite a nice place. One of the better resort along the stretch. Lots of activities to keep the kids occupied. Place is reasonably well maintained & the rooms are quite nice. Large queen size day bed & huge bath room with nice semi outdoor rain shower.

Just that the check-in Q is long due to hols season & sandflies or whatever insects were repellent resistant. Seems to only target the kids. But nothing serious.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1