Parking rushers incidents

Bryankoh

I was waiting for a parking lot. There was a car waiting as well, about 5 cars away. He was there much earlier. Then, the car beside me drive out and before I could start shift my car to park in, the other waiting car (5 cars length away), horn at me, drive closer, roll down the window and shouted at me: I waited for very long.

Sound familiar? I encountered such incident 3 times already since beginning of the year. What about you and how is your response?

↡ Advertisement

See how lor , if they want give them lor . I can afford to wait . Anyway small thing , give them the benefit of doubt. Anyway most b------ds won't give a damn anyway .

If they want just give the lot to them, no point agruing with these people. There was once same thing also happened, was waiting few cars away, then saw one car drive out, but there was this car who drove in fast and furious and saw the lot and straight away drive into the lot. There is nothing i can do also what. -_-

Edited by 13177

Happens all the time, dat's why I nv wait together with other cars [nod]

Sometimes even you didnt wait together with other cars, but there are sure to have cars coming after you and wait with you!? [:p]

Was waiting for a lot at Bugis Open space CP ard Sat noon with a friend and a lancer came out of the lot. So was preparing to reverse in when this driver of a silver car came and took the lot.

F**king dulan and came out of car to gesture to him that i am already in the midst of reversing into the lot...so this F**ker began to gesture his hand like who are you to tell me this? basically look like a F**king clown and damn childish although he is older and look like a gentlmen...somemore his family is with him...really feel sorry for the rest of the people in the car.

As friend is with me so never really pursue the matter, waved to him and moved on...

Sad to see this kind of people can still survive in Singapore....so immature, childish and living in their own world....

Edited by Ooosh

Was waiting for a lot at Bugis Open space CP ard Sat noon with a friend and a lancer came out of the lot. So was preparing to reverse in when this driver of a silver car came and took the lot.

F**king dulan and came out of car to gesture to him that i am already in the midst of reversing into the lot...so this F**ker began to gesture his hand like who are you to tell me this? basically look like a F**king clown and damn childish although he is older and look like a gentlmen...somemore his family is with him...really feel sorry for the rest of the people in the car.

As friend is with me so never really pursue the matter, waved to him and moved on...

Sad to see this kind of people can still survive in Singapore....so immature, childish and living in their own world....

who is more childish? He or the one who claimes he moved on but started a thread for a boliao , everyday situation? -_-

if there are other cars waiting along the road, i will not give a damn, just like the forever full carpark at ICA building.....

to wait for another lot is still acceptable, to wait to people to slowly, i mean really slow (my personal encounter greater than 10mins), shifting their car out of the lot is super irritating. notice 40+ male driver likes to do this stunt whenever they see ppl waiting their carpark lot....... lot of time i got fedup seeing them like doing nothing in the car, the moment i drove away, they immediately shift out their vehicle.... what a stupid mentality....

i always shift my vehicle out of lot within 1 mins after i got into my car, even with my kids seatbelt fastening, guess not everyone practice this.

who is more childish? He or the one who claimes he moved on but started a thread for a boliao , everyday situation? -_-

life in sg getting really too stressful.....honestly, happened to me a few times, i smiled and wave to the driver, and find another lot. No point sweating the small stuff....really.

We need to exercise graciousness in order to really feel effects. Believe me, it will happen

Come on la....You dont have to click on my post...

What are you trying to prove by posting this?

I never met anyone like this in my 10 years of driving...maybe it is just luck but just feel like ranting on a monday morning....

Edited by Ooosh

Neutral Newbie

I was waiting for a parking lot. There was a car waiting as well, about 5 cars away. He was there much earlier. Then, the car beside me drive out and before I could start shift my car to park in, the other waiting car (5 cars length away), horn at me, drive closer, roll down the window and shouted at me: I waited for very long.

Sound familiar? I encountered such incident 3 times already since beginning of the year. What about you and how is your response?

No choice man. If he drives a bigger car than u give way. Scarly he call his lawyers to fight u. Our income gap getting bigger. We ought to give way to rich ppl. 😙

You dont have to click on my post...

I never met anyone like this in my 10 years of driving...maybe it is just luck but just feel like ranting on a monday morning....

lols. I face this till sian.. if ppl take my lot.. just let them be.. to be stress free..

life in sg getting really too stressful.....honestly, happened to me a few times, i smiled and wave to the driver, and find another lot. No point sweating the small stuff....really.

We need to exercise graciousness in order to really feel effects. Believe me, it will happen

hahaha.. agree.. if someone take.. just give it to him..

agree boss.. you fight.. 2 ppl day spoiled.. yours and the other party..

i have more class than to fight over a parking lot.

Its not a matter of giving in to someone...

If im alone will definitely pursue the matter...what right has he got to climb over you? Same as in everyday life if you always give in people will definitely take advantage of you without thinking twice right?

↡ Advertisement