THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

Hi guys, what is the current street price for F770 front and rear ?

Any problem encountered by folks here ?

Should be $698 with installation.

So far no problem even with a 128gb microsd card.

Should be $698 with installation.

So far no problem even with a 128gb microsd card.

Thanks for the note, I was quoted some crazy high number from ZMC that insisting that I need to get their own SD card. 

Happy to know which shop did you go to ? 

Thanks for the note, I was quoted some crazy high number from ZMC that insisting that I need to get their own SD card.

Happy to know which shop did you go to ?

You can get it from ZMC. I got it from them too. The microsd card can get it from outside.

Some ppl get the sd card from them because thinkware are quite choosy on sd card. Most will give out errors

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can assist whether you have H50pc viewer for download? The files in the sd card by agent seems corrupted. The thinkware pcviewer in website not aavailable for download. I am unable to set date/time for first use...

Just got a F770 installed, and wondering what is the general opinion on the Time Lapse vs Motion Detect Parking Recording ?

I find that Time Lapse of 1 sec per Frame itself doesn't capture the full detail of the activity. ie... a person walking across is often blurry.

Vs the Motion Detect will give you more detail on actual person.

I am curious for F770 user, do you enable Time Lapse or Motion Detect ?

Anyone can assist whether you have H50pc viewer for download? The files in the sd card by agent seems corrupted. The thinkware pcviewer in website not aavailable for download. I am unable to set date/time for first use...

I have a similar problem. My mac does not recognise the SD card provided by agent. While they have recently uploaded a Mac viewer on their website, being unable to read the SD card still means I can view the videos or perform any settings change.

Neutral Newbie

I have a similar problem. My mac does not recognise the SD card provided by agent. While they have recently uploaded a Mac viewer on their website, being unable to read the SD card still means I can view the videos or perform any settings change.

I managed to resolve the download of the pc viewer. Instead of the local Singapore thinkware site, go to www.thinkware.com instead.

I managed to resolve the download of the pc viewer. Instead of the local Singapore thinkware site, go to www.thinkware.com instead.

The problem is I do not own a Windows laptop. Both my laptops at home are MacBooks and no Mac Viewer for H50 and Mac can't read the agent supplied SD card (says unidentified format). 

hi anyone know of where i can have cellink install for my thinkware camera? Thanks.

Same question here... Any one installed cellink with your Thinkware dash cam? According to my AD, hard wiring to the car batt will void warranty, so wanna explore installing cellink cos feel that parking mode recording is very important

I have the Thinkware H50 installed (came with car and hard wired). Was wondering if I get some other Thinkware camera (like F50 or F750), will the power connector be the same so that I can use the existing hard wire to connect, instead of having to hard wire again.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros

I am thinking of getting the latest f770 2 channel with cellink or blackvue DR650.

Can anyone who have fixed up the f770 give some opinions of the set?

Thank you

I have the Thinkware H50 installed (came with car and hard wired). Was wondering if I get some other Thinkware camera (like F50 or F750), will the power connector be the same so that I can use the existing hard wire to connect, instead of having to hard wire again.

Any advice is much appreciated.

yes bro its the same you do not need to do the installation again , just need to mount again 

cheers 

Hi Bros

I am thinking of getting the latest f770 2 channel with cellink or blackvue DR650.

Can anyone who have fixed up the f770 give some opinions of the set?

Thank you

thinkware is coming up with their own battery in roughly october , i am waiting for it too as i believe they have the best product quality and anal QC in the market . 

• Praise 2

yes bro its the same you do not need to do the installation again , just need to mount again 

cheers 

thinkware is coming up with their own battery in roughly october , i am waiting for it too as i believe they have the best product quality and anal QC in the market . 

best thing i heard...thanks Bape85

↡ Advertisement