THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Maxus-MIFA9

Anyone used Samsung EVO or EVO+ 64GB Micro SD card on Thinkware dash cam? Any problem at all?

I'm using Evo+ 64gb....no issues at all... Edited by Lomfy

Anyone used Samsung EVO  or EVO+ 64GB Micro SD card on Thinkware dash cam? Any problem at all?

I have used the Samsung EVO 64GB (Orange) previously. No problem but later switch to 128G Transcend.

Anyone used Samsung EVO or EVO+ 64GB Micro SD card on Thinkware dash cam? Any problem at all?

Using Evo+ 128gb on my Thinkware 750 for a few months no issues at all

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Im currently using F750 and its on 24 hours. The unit seems to be very warm. I feel it is much warmer than the ones of other brand that i have used before. Is it normal? Thanks.

i used thinkware clair2 on old car now using x550 both is warm during operation....no problems so far....

Hi. Im currently using F750 and its on 24 hours. The unit seems to be very warm. I feel it is much warmer than the ones of other brand that i have used before. Is it normal? Thanks.

Hi guys, need some advice here. 

I am intending to upgrade my current 1ch dashcam (thinkware h50) to a 2 ch dashcam, most probably a f770 or a x550. 

I understand both models provide safety camera alerts. Can i ask for those who installed either one of the said models actually use this function and find it useful or just simply too annoying for daily use? 

Also, for installation of f770 or x550, do i need to re-run the hard wiring again since the present wiring for h50 has already been done by my car agent? 

looking forward to some valuable advice. Thanks! 

Hi guys, need some advice here.

I am intending to upgrade my current 1ch dashcam (thinkware h50) to a 2 ch dashcam, most probably a f770 or a x550.

I understand both models provide safety camera alerts. Can i ask for those who installed either one of the said models actually use this function and find it useful or just simply too annoying for daily use?

Also, for installation of f770 or x550, do i need to re-run the hard wiring again since the present wiring for h50 has already been done by my car agent?

looking forward to some valuable advice. Thanks!

Using 2ch F750 currently, came free with my new car so no choice. But no complains with the set so far after 8mths.

I turned off all the safety/warning features (i.e lane departure, speed cam, speeding, etc), find them too annoying n to me doesn't serve any purpose.

From what I understand, u need to re-wire cos the cable head is different, but can drop ZMC a pm via facebook and they can advice u better, they are very prompt in replies.

bought the x350 from IT show at $268 w/ free installation - so far so good, happy with the recording. only observation so far is that the parking mode recording seems to be overly sensitive, every little motion also record haha

Any good place to recommend to install F750 2 channels? Care to share the cost?

Look for freelancer on Carousell.

There is one been around a few years, like quite decent. But I haven't tried the service just see many many good reviews. He sell iroad and thinkware, so shld b able to install for u for a fee. This shld b best value for u.

PM me if u can't find.

Thx for replying..

I'm probably going for the newer F50 instead.

[:)]

So did you get a F50? How is it?

I purchased another set of F50 and within a year night videos became blurry. Thankfully it was under warranty.

Read a report that recently Samsung has launched a new Evo+ card that bears the UHS 3 specification on the cards that doesn't work with Thinkware devices.

So there are two versions of the 128Gb Evo+ floating around, one has UHS 3 specs and makes the F770 freak out while the other with UHS 1 specs works fine.

Attached 2 pics of the different Evo+ 128gb SD cards for comments and verifications from fellow users....

post-183670-0-76310300-1498298207_thumb.png

post-183670-0-62613200-1498298218_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement