THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

Just had a set of F750 installed.

Haven't got around to finding out what the numerous dings and dongs mean, but do you guys turn on the sound recording? Does it consume more data?

↡ Advertisement

Hello there Thinkware users,

Can I check and see if anyone has compared the F770 against iRoadv9?

Am looking for a car camera for my car, and would like to know which works better in our climate please. Appreciate all feedback and advice.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi all,

I am thinking of installing the F800 Pro. Where would be a great shop in the North for purchase & installation?

Thanks!!

Hi,

Did anyone use non-thinkware brand micro sd for the camera?

Thinkware brand micro SD?

When I first took over my previous (2nd hand) ride that came with the F750 but without the card. I purchased a 32G Sandisk. Worked fine. Didn't bother to go Thinkware online to search.

Hi all,

I am thinking of installing the F800 Pro. Where would be a great shop in the North for purchase & installation?

Thanks!!

Consider going to ZMC directly? They are in Serangoon North Ave 4...

Hi,

My ride is an OPC, so it is park most of the time. Does enabling the 24hr camera survey does any good or harm to the batteries? waht about the recording? I mean if it's mon-friday, the recording will be overlapped many times, so if something happened, the particular clip might be overwrite already, right?

BTW, I' m using a 2 channel F750

Enabling parking mode will deplete the power from the battery but the camera got the auto cut off feature, the recording time wont be that long maybe 8 hr the most before auto power off for 2 channel camera. Suggest using a bigger capacity memory card

Hi,

My ride is an OPC, so it is park most of the time. Does enabling the 24hr camera survey does any good or harm to the batteries? waht about the recording? I mean if it's mon-friday, the recording will be overlapped many times, so if something happened, the particular clip might be overwrite already, right?

BTW, I' m using a 2 channel F750

Anyone know where can get the cheapest price for F800 Pro with installation? Currently the cheapest I can find cost about $660 with installation. Thanks!!

Edited by Jcdrunkard

Neutral Newbie

Wish to get some advice on what is the best position to stick the front camera on the wind screen. For e.g., if I stick it right in the centre (horizontally) it will be below the factory sensing camera (Honda Vezel), and that seems to be too low. If I stick it beside the sensing camera, it can be placed higher, less obvious, it's better I think, but the problem is that it will be off-centre. Appreciate any suggestion.

Wish to get some advice on what is the best position to stick the front camera on the wind screen. For e.g., if I stick it right in the centre (horizontally) it will be below the factory sensing camera (Honda Vezel), and that seems to be too low. If I stick it beside the sensing camera, it can be placed higher, less obvious, it's better I think, but the problem is that it will be off-centre. Appreciate any suggestion.

im sticking on direct center, its better to have a bit of view of the car front.....either u stick left or right side higher but cannot capture either side who reversed and hit you from either side is pointless....unless your camera is 160 or 150 degrees angle

Edited by Lomfy

Neutral Newbie

Which shop is selling Thinkware F800 pro currently? with installation?

Does ZMC have installation and warranty? It's not listed on thinkware's website as authorized dealer thou.

Which shop is selling Thinkware F800 pro currently? with installation?

Does ZMC have installation and warranty? It's not listed on thinkware's website as authorized dealer thou.

ZMC i think it's the sole distributor for it. Yes, I did read somewhere that they do provide installation (at a fee).

Alternatively, you can buy from Qoo10, authorized reseller and they do provide installation (at a fee as well). After purchase from Qoo10, you have the option of picking it up at their shop (provided you select the option) whereby they will fix it up for you (at an additional fee as well).

Do take note, they "might" charge you extra if you have an existing installation which they need to remove prior to installing Thinkware camera.

ZMC i think it's the sole distributor for it. Yes, I did read somewhere that they do provide installation (at a fee).

Alternatively, you can buy from Qoo10, authorized reseller and they do provide installation (at a fee as well). After purchase from Qoo10, you have the option of picking it up at their shop (provided you select the option) whereby they will fix it up for you (at an additional fee as well).

Do take note, they "might" charge you extra if you have an existing installation which they need to remove prior to installing Thinkware camera.

ya note that they charge extra if you want the power cable for 24hr recording.....

ya note that they charge extra if you want the power cable for 24hr recording.....

Wow! This is new to me. Usually installation involve connecting to the fuse box. The key difference lies on where they tap the power at fuse box, either to the car battery (for parking mode operation) or to the normal outlet whereby recording only occur when you start your engine.

My limited knowledge and my previous encounter (looking at how they install), seems to reside in the same fuse box but only different location.

Perhaps, the more ley chey installation is whereby the camera doesn't have auto-cut-off feature and require external monitor to perform the cut-off (e.g. Blackvue power magic), then it's additional work to insert that in between especially when you have 2 unit for both front+rear cam.

My previous installation with such combination 2x itronics + 2x Blackvue power magic for a 1.6L sedan cost me SGD50 back in 2012.

Wow! This is new to me. Usually installation involve connecting to the fuse box. The key difference lies on where they tap the power at fuse box, either to the car battery (for parking mode operation) or to the normal outlet whereby recording only occur when you start your engine.

My limited knowledge and my previous encounter (looking at how they install), seems to reside in the same fuse box but only different location.

Perhaps, the more ley chey installation is whereby the camera doesn't have auto-cut-off feature and require external monitor to perform the cut-off (e.g. Blackvue power magic), then it's additional work to insert that in between especially when you have 2 unit for both front+rear cam.

My previous installation with such combination 2x itronics + 2x Blackvue power magic for a 1.6L sedan cost me SGD50 back in 2012.

They will still need to tap to fuse box accessories fuse, because the camera need to know whether u off engine or still running in order to activate parking mode....

ya power magic is more troublesome, when it fails u also duno..... no matter where u tap the power is, it still need to go thru fuse box, even external power pack also need to draw power from there to charge as well....

How much extra ?

no idea....forgotten already....

↡ Advertisement