THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

My vehicle was involved in an accident in the car park last Saturday.

Luckily, I got my FDX 700 installed and the driver cannot denied not his fault. He just reverse without looking at the rear and banged onto my vehicle which was 6 parking lots away from his vehicle..... :blink:

Maybe he was dreaming and engaged on reverse gear without knowledge and reverse all the way back. Vehicle landed in workshop for 5 days ... [:(]

↡ Advertisement

My vehicle was involved in an accident in the car park last Saturday.

Luckily, I got my FDX 700 installed and the driver cannot denied not his fault. He just reverse without looking at the rear and banged onto my vehicle which was 6 parking lots away from his vehicle..... :blink:

Maybe he was dreaming and engaged on reverse gear without knowledge and reverse all the way back. Vehicle landed in workshop for 5 days ... [:(]

Can show video?

Can show video?

Not now, until my insurance company ask me to release the video to them first. Just want to see what the other driver will claim cos he did not know I had install a cam inside my vehicle... -_- . Maybe he also member in MCF ... [:p]

Real piss off with the driver, asked him want to report or settle. He said settle and I said ok, you name your workshop and I go there.

So he name me his workshop and I went there, knn, the workshop boss said that they only do repairs to engine and not penal beating, referred to another workshop in Toh Guan. Aready very hot inside, never mind, go to the other workshop.

Reach Toh Guan workshop and was informed, boss not in, come back again at 2.00pm, lagi tulan. So take my lunch at IMM and returned at 2.00pm, boss still not back yet.... [mad] . The boss returned at 2.30pm, checked my vehicle and called the other driver. Informed him the price of repairs and the phone was handed over to me to talk to him. He claimed that the price is too high.

I was :blink: .... knn, I went to your workshop and the price was quoted by your workshop and you said high. Immediately I told him, go and make report and I am claiming against his insurance. No need to talk further. Spend 3/4 of Sat running from one place to another (including iDac) and he said price quoted by his workshop was high. So by evening, send to my friend workshop for repair. Just got back my vehicle yesterday evening.

Hi, mine is connected to my IU unit, does that mean my power save is not working?

Everytime i turn off my engine it does switch to "parking mode" could you advise?

Good day Bro

if it switches to parking mode when you turn off engine , yours is working perfectly fine , dont worry about it :D :D

Any news on the display of English wording available for upgrading ...... -_-

Full ENGLISH version is available for upgrade now ! :D :D

Sorry to hear about your accident bro [bigcry]

Do we need to come in to upgrade or can we download the firmware and upgrade it ourselves.

If it is the latter, can send the link to the new firmware?

Thank you.

Not now, until my insurance company ask me to release the video to them first. Just want to see what the other driver will claim cos he did not know I had install a cam inside my vehicle... -_- . Maybe he also member in MCF ... [:p]

Real piss off with the driver, asked him want to report or settle. He said settle and I said ok, you name your workshop and I go there.

So he name me his workshop and I went there, knn, the workshop boss said that they only do repairs to engine and not penal beating, referred to another workshop in Toh Guan. Aready very hot inside, never mind, go to the other workshop.

Reach Toh Guan workshop and was informed, boss not in, come back again at 2.00pm, lagi tulan. So take my lunch at IMM and returned at 2.00pm, boss still not back yet.... [mad] . The boss returned at 2.30pm, checked my vehicle and called the other driver. Informed him the price of repairs and the phone was handed over to me to talk to him. He claimed that the price is too high.

I was :blink: .... knn, I went to your workshop and the price was quoted by your workshop and you said high. Immediately I told him, go and make report and I am claiming against his insurance. No need to talk further. Spend 3/4 of Sat running from one place to another (including iDac) and he said price quoted by his workshop was high. So by evening, send to my friend workshop for repair. Just got back my vehicle yesterday evening.

Sorry to hear about that man... how you manage to contact the fella? You present when the accident happened ah?

Sorry to hear about that man... how you manage to contact the fella? You present when the accident happened ah?

Was in the car waiting for my wife from marketing. Car park was full so just wait for lots. The said vehicle was 7 lots away in front of my vehicle. Next moment can see the reverse gear lights on and reverse all the way back and knocked onto my vehicle. :blink:

Neutral Newbie

Possible to advise on how much does the cam cost please?

Where to download? I went to your web site. Couldn't find. Please advise.

Neutral Newbie

Not exactly please with the product. Got myself a Claire 2 few months back. Stuck in continuous a few times. Reformated twice and the night recording isn't clear. But at least the staff are patience and willing to help. That makes it less painful.

Hi. Need help. I just got the FXD700 firmware updated. Now my Blackviewer software does not detect the memory card. I can only view files by manually opening them one by one. Any ideas?

Not too sure whether any bro who bought the FXD700 encounters this:

For the last 2 weeks, I noticed that my device rebooted a few times while travelling. So, I took out the micro SD to check if there is any recording. The recording is ok, but the time is delayed by 14 hrs.

I checked my time zone setting and it was set correctly to Singapore. I try with a different micro SD card, but it has the same problem of having wrong time.

Something wrong with the GPS signal or my device is not working properly.....hmmm

Would really love to have iPhone/Android app to access the cam and view/delete the recordings. It's too troublesome to remove the SD card every time...

Got the same issue with this firmware. Am told new one coming this coming week.

Hi. Need help. I just got the FXD700 firmware updated. Now my Blackviewer software does not detect the memory card. I can only view files by manually opening them one by one. Any ideas?

Hello bro

have you called us yet ?

please call us at 65706448 and let us know about the problem you are facing

thank you :)

Not too sure whether any bro who bought the FXD700 encounters this:

For the last 2 weeks, I noticed that my device rebooted a few times while travelling. So, I took out the micro SD to check if there is any recording. The recording is ok, but the time is delayed by 14 hrs.

I checked my time zone setting and it was set correctly to Singapore. I try with a different micro SD card, but it has the same problem of having wrong time.

Something wrong with the GPS signal or my device is not working properly.....hmmm

Guys please get your firmware updated . Thank you . looking forward to see you guys :D