Anyone Interested in this Offer?

VellfireS

[laugh][laugh]

A STOMPer was concerned to see a girl openly looking for a sugar daddy to support her on facebook.

In the facebook posting, the girl asked for someone who could 'make her high, bring her to parties and take her shopping'.

Said the STOMPer:

"I found this on facebook, where this young girl was seeking a sugar daddy.

"It's unbelievable how girls have become these days."

Source : http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1762336/girl_looks_for_sugar_daddy_on_facebook.html

↡ Advertisement

Got money you will huhhhhhhhhh. [shakehead]

harro.. partner.. how can you suspect your partner? later our Golden Couple image spoiled le.. [rolleyes][laugh]:wub::wub:

KNN........tomorrow I also go register a facebook account............and post see any suger mummy come to me or not............ [:p] [:p] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

KNN........tomorrow I also go register a facebook account............and post see any suger mummy come to me or not............ [:p] [:p] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

U sugar kee tui la. If ur buang face oso got sugar mummy come look for u i will be swarmed by them to death. I am very sure even for Mo Xiao Ling type will find u hideous. Maybe sugar daddy play-my-backdoor type will come for u.

Stop dreaming and scram back to where u come from.

Turbocharged

[laugh][laugh]

A STOMPer was concerned to see a girl openly looking for a sugar daddy to support her on facebook.

In the facebook posting, the girl asked for someone who could 'make her high, bring her to parties and take her shopping'.

Said the STOMPer:

"I found this on facebook, where this young girl was seeking a sugar daddy.

"It's unbelievable how girls have become these days."

Source : http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1762336/girl_looks_for_sugar_daddy_on_facebook.html

How much? One shot? Two shot? :huh: