Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
363 replies to this topic | 767 praises

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wow!! I just checked a few websites (honda, toyota, kia) on their models, almost none are offering manual transmission?!? I understand that most people will go for the auto, but definitely there'll be some go for manual one. I mean how difficult it is to have an option for manual? Just blardy import the car in as like an auto?? Are there more paperwork?? Mechanic dunno how to service a manual ride?? The factory no longer producing manual transmission?? It's not like they stock up manual vehicles in their showroom and not able to sell (they order then ship in usually). So why they don't even offer it anymore still buffles me.

If BMW, Audi, VW, Merc were to offer manual transmission, i'm pretty sure there will be orders for them too. Anyone wanna shed some light??

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wow!! I just checked a few websites (honda, toyota, kia) on their models, almost none are offering manual transmission?!? I understand that most people will go for the auto, but definitely there'll be some go for manual one. I mean how difficult it is to have an option for manual? Just blardy import the car in as like an auto?? Are there more paperwork?? Mechanic dunno how to service a manual ride?? The factory no longer producing manual transmission?? It's not like they stock up manual vehicles in their showroom and not able to sell (they order then ship in usually). So why they don't even offer it anymore still buffles me.

If BMW, Audi, VW, Merc were to offer manual transmission, i'm pretty sure there will be orders for them too. Anyone wanna shed some light??

Who drive manual nowaday?

Most ppl can't.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Exactly. Very few buy manual car already. It doesn't make economic sense for the ad to keep parts for manual cars while they sell very few manual cars.
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

Sudonphur
  • Sudonphur
    Banned

see new PI accord with manual which makes no sense

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i thought Vios used to havE? blink.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Jnco
  • Premium member
    Jnco
    Clutched
    Author Image

But Van lor? lol

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

still have. I checked for Cayman, can bring in

knn, no manual, might as well say handicap....ccb
Aaronlkl praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

eh .. eurosports got to special indent if the buyer insists on manual for lambo already.

porsche whats the indent period like?

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

eh .. eurosports got to special indent if the buyer insists on manual for lambo already.

porsche whats the indent period like?

currently 6-12 mths bro....knn.....

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

and to all the kaypohchee

I AM NOT CHANGING CAR....DUNCH ANYHOW SAY

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW offers manual wad.... indent lo

Edited by Mockngbrd, 02 May 2013 - 03:20 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

u drive manual meh? muahahah....u play your own stick oni laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

u indent for me lah 520 manual.....nb...ask before

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

currently 6-12 mths bro....knn.....

ya eurosports is abt 6 mth also. might as well take auto and start driving lah! wait so long, then stuck in traffic all the time ... i think i can never go back to manual anymore haha ..

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

ya eurosports is abt 6 mth also. might as well take auto and start driving lah! wait so long, then stuck in traffic all the time ... i think i can never go back to manual anymore haha ..

u pussy...might as well cut leg off laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For Cayman, use PDK with manual shift will make you feel like F1 driver.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

For Cayman, use PDK with manual shift will make you feel like F1 driver.

fark the pdk......may feel faster, but i rather engage all limbs

let me tell you, when i took the manual 2 yrs back, my tennis improved too, cos eye-hand co-ordination definielty tuned better...

manual RAWKS!
Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It depends on driving skill. For manual, i only use my left leg only in a traffic jam situation.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

PDK stands for Pussy Drive Kickin
Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

manual? even bas and teksi oso auto liao. biggrin.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Authorised, Dealers, longer and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users