Authorised Dealers no longer offering manual options??

Zxcvb

Supersonic

For MT to b avl widely, coe needs to be at least below 20k to bring back the market segment.

Now family peeps are struggling to have 1 entry level car to comcortably sit 5. Since CO is involved, most walking in will get 2 pedal car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

At least give the option to order on indent basis mah.. tio bo?

Nobody is expecting them to stock up anyway. But there is totally no option to buy maual at all.

Some do. I'm sure if you die die want and pay the dealer enough money they will bring in for you.

• Praise 1

I peasant only.

If Toyota Altis manual, do you think Borneo would bring in?

Some do. I'm sure if you die die want and pay the dealer enough money they will bring in for you.

Turbocharged

I peasant only.

Thailand offers the manual transmission. But as usual, Borneo motors don't want to bring in. You can negotiate with them. Speak to the higher ups or send an email.

I peasant only.

If you REALLY REALLY want, you need to

- Make a firm commitment (i.e. put down deposit)

- Prepared to wait

I peasant only.

If you REALLY REALLY want, you need to

- Make a firm commitment (i.e. put down deposit)

- Prepared to wait

Twincharged

I peasant only.

Bring in yourself? I know of someone who just imported a diesel E220 with manual transmission.

• Praise 1

At least give the option to order on indent basis mah.. tio bo?

Nobody is expecting them to stock up anyway. But there is totally no option to buy maual at all.

Honda jazz available in manual, on special indent basis.. But additional $10k on top of its automatic price. Need 4-6 months. Will you bite?

Hyundai accent manual is $2k cheaper than its cvt cousin.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Honda jazz available in manual, on special indent basis.. But additional $10k on top of its automatic price. Need 4-6 months. Will you bite?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=11982

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=10485

These 2 articles states got manual transmission option.

Turbocharged

people have spoken to the sale person at Kah and confirmed what Ivan_06 has written lah. I was one of them.

also need to put 21k as deposit.

Don't mind the deposit, but the $10k extra on the price tag is a turn-off.

Don't mind the deposit, but the $10k extra on the price tag is a turn-off.

So that's why I took up Accent.

This one is really attempting to chop carrot head.

I was interested, but not anymore after learning that the price is additional 10K over the auto model.

Bro, most ADs still got option to indent still not so bad. Dont be like Kah Motors go and jack up the price of the manual by 10k citing reasons such as complications in the indent process.

But I wouldn't pay 10K more for a manual Jazz RS over auto Jazz RS.

Nope, not interested anymore after someone confirmed the additional price of 10K for manual Jazz RS. It's crazy!

Hyundai Accent is too small for me, so even if it's available in manual, I would think twice.

VW Beats FWD Nürburgring Record With 310-HP GTI Clubsport S  

​Volkswagen bested the Honda Civic Type R's record by 1.4-seconds.

Move over, Honda Civic Type R Your 7:50 run around the Nürburging Nordschleife earned you the front-wheel-drive record around that track, but now Volkswagen's gone out and beat you by 1.4 seconds. VW announced today that its new 310-horsepower GTiClubsport S ran a 7:49.21 around the 'ring, beating Honda's record.

Volkswagen first announced this ultra-hot Golf last week, cryptically saying it was set up for the Nürburgring. The car is making its full reveal Thursday at the annual Worthersee festival in Austria, where Volkswagen always brings a special version of the Golf. Just 400 GTI Clubsport Ss will be produced, and sadly, none will make it to the U.S.

To build a Civic Type R-fighter, Volkswagen started with a standard 261-horsepower GTI Clubsport, cranked the engine up to produce 310 horses and reduced weight to 2883 lbs. VW took the weight savings very seriously, opting to remove the back seats and sticking with a manual gearbox, rather than a heavier, but quicker shifting dual clutch.

That's right, this car comes only with a stick and three pedals. Brakes and ultra-sticky Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires complete the track-ready package.

It sounds as if this car was designed solely with beating the Nürburgring record in mind. Of course, Honda's got a new Civic Type R on its way, so VW might have to cook something else up to keep its crown.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a29056/front-wheel-dive-nurburgring-record-gti-clubsport-s/

• Praise 4

This one is really attempting to chop carrot head.

I was interested, but not anymore after learning that the price is additional 10K over the auto model.

But I wouldn't pay 10K more for a manual Jazz RS over auto Jazz RS.

Nope, not interested anymore after someone confirmed the additional price of 10K for manual Jazz RS. It's crazy!

Hyundai Accent is too small for me, so even if it's available in manual, I would think twice.

Actually the interior of accent is not really that small. It's roomier than my previous Vios.

Turbocharged

Manual transmission HRV with hill-start assist. I'm impressed!!