Panerex77

Turbocharged

that's 'cos he's stupid to go raw...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

some people only like it raw... just like me... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

4th Gear

some people only like it raw... just like me... [lipsrsealed]

it depends who the partner is....... [:p]

i rotate between brands, if one brand got poison like in china, at least it wont accumulate : )

anyway, pediasure good if your kid is on the small side, can pump up the kid real fast. karrimore goats milk also. These are among the most expensive though.

If intent to breastfeed, ask for bottled formula milk at the hospital.

The hospital provide samples for the different brands in bottled form. Just get 1-2 different brand and see if your kid likes it.

U can also chk the different milk powder brand website , usually they provide sample cans -500g.

Turbocharged

If your infant likes the first brand you buy (ie: doesn't reject it and stools are ok), stick to it.

Otherwise, you will need to switch until you get one that's ok with yor infant at both ends.

I started with Enfa and it was ok with my daughter and stuck with it. And she likes Vanilla so she's on Enfa stage 3 vanilla flavour.

I was prepared to switch brands if Enfa is not to her liking. One infants milk can sometimes be another baby's "poison".

easiest way is to swirl like test tube instead of shake.

also for me, i will add in hot h20, then swirl first, then add in the room temp water and swirl again.

Helps dissolve milk powder better compared to just dump in all the water at once.

My filipino staff use minerals water to make milk for his baby and heavy shake [shakehead]

Turbocharged

it's fine. i drank s26 when i was a baby!

Mine, just that my baby had like dry faeces when taking S26, similac softer and more correct consistency. But i know many babies taking friso, s26, dumex mamil all ok! ^_^

U fortunate.. on s26 when young. I'm on condensed milk + hot water when young, that's why super skinny until near 10 years old

4th Gear

U fortunate.. on s26 when young. I'm on condensed milk + hot water when young, that's why super skinny until near 10 years old

same here.........on both 红字牛奶 and 蓝字牛奶 when young......only occasionally on 天天牛奶.......but I opposite......plump plump since young........ [:p]

Hypersonic

wife just gave birth to newborn...

intend to go with breast milk as much as possible.

however, just in case not enough, may i know any recommendation for infant milk powder?

i know couple of good brands out there - nan, similac, enfant

heard enfant has the highest nutritional value - not sure true or not.

also, heard such milk powder is heaty, as such even though newborns typically dont need plain water, should i feed the baby with plain water lest he gets too heaty.

Breastmilk is the best for children. Nothing comes close, not even the best infant formula. Kudos for going for that cos it takes a lot of time and effort.

For your info, only about 1-2% of mothers do not have enough breast milk due to medical reasons. The rest are either using wrong technique or finding excuses to quit. If you are truly determined to give the best to your child, do not give up. It saves a lot of money too. Babies on breast milk do not need anything else until 5-6 months when they try solid food.

Both my boys were breastfed. Both are taller than others boys of the same age. Smarter too. It's a matter of choice between breast milk or formula.

Hypersonic

Btw, you do not need to give babies plain water if they are breastfed.

easiest way is to swirl like test tube instead of shake.

also for me, i will add in hot h20, then swirl first, then add in the room temp water and swirl again.

Helps dissolve milk powder better compared to just dump in all the water at once.

Sis, cannot add hot water directly to powder. It will destroy the milk.

Last time, I blur c--k, added just boiling water into powder. Immediately, I saw clumpy of powder. Totally cannot dissolved in water no matter how hard I stirred. I thought very strange that powder can't be dissolved. Then I realized that I use boiling water.

lukewarm is recommended.

Breastmilk is the best for children. Nothing comes close, not even the best infant formula. Kudos for going for that cos it takes a lot of time and effort.

For your info, only about 1-2% of mothers do not have enough breast milk due to medical reasons. The rest are either using wrong technique or finding excuses to quit. If you are truly determined to give the best to your child, do not give up. It saves a lot of money too. Babies on breast milk do not need anything else until 5-6 months when they try solid food.

Both my boys were breastfed. Both are taller than others boys of the same age. Smarter too. It's a matter of choice between breast milk or formula.

wah, did breast milk gave your children superpower or not. Breast milk makes a person smarter, first time I hear leh. I must find sone nehneh to drink liao... [laugh]

To TS, just try out one which you can afford and baby can accept. If there is a clear winner baby formula then the resr would have long closed ship liao...

Turbocharged

same here.........on both 红字牛奶 and 蓝字牛奶 when young......only occasionally on 天天牛奶.......but I opposite......plump plump since young........ [:p]

U sweet tooth good life.. One can of Ang Gi Gu Ni everyday ah.. Haha.. Lucky you, plumb plumb

↡ Advertisement