• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
129 replies to this topic | 178 praises

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Wallaw819
  • Premium member
    Wallaw819
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I intend to bring my extended family for 1 week bangkok stay during june holidays.

Anyone know of a good place (apartment will be ideal) for 1 week stay for 8 people (5 adults, 3 children). 2 to 3 bedrooms near skytrain will be ideal.

thanks.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I intend to bring my extended family for 1 week bangkok stay during june holidays.

Anyone know of a good place (apartment will be ideal) for 1 week stay for 8 people (5 adults, 3 children). 2 to 3 bedrooms near skytrain will be ideal.

thanks.

Stayed here twice over the course of two weeks -

Abloom Bangkok Serviced Apartments. Very close of BTS (Sanam Pao) and 4 stops from Chatuchak market, 5 stops from MBK. Its located on a quiet neighborhood (Pahonyothin Soi 3) in a slightly upscale area.

3-bedroom apartments are massive and well furnished. If you have extra moolah, the President suite is worth it considering its a maisonette layout.

Book directly with the apartment reservation team (contact email in the website below) and not with Agoda or Booking.com.

Breakfast was not the best, same old thing everyday but it didn't bother me much.

http://www.abloombangkok.com/

Edited by Nullifi3d, 04 May 2013 - 09:50 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

You can try Evergreen Place Bangkok. It's an apartment with a kitchentte and in a good location near to a BTS as well near to MBK and other shopping centers.

I myself have booked a room for my coming trip in Aug.

命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wow 1 week really very long stay there, i go with family 3 days also cannot tahan, shop until leg wanna break.
stayed at one hotel i think called world trade hotel or something near platinum mall there.
dun think can stay 8 people all into one room.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

check out Oakwood.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Stayed here twice over the course of two weeks -

Abloom Bangkok Serviced Apartments. Very close of BTS (Sanam Pao) and 4 stops from Chatuchak market, 5 stops from MBK. Its located on a quiet neighborhood (Pahonyothin Soi 3) in a slightly upscale area.

3-bedroom apartments are massive and well furnished. If you have extra moolah, the President suite is worth it considering its a maisonette layout.

Book directly with the apartment reservation team (contact email in the website below) and not with Agoda or Booking.com.

Breakfast was not the best, same old thing everyday but it didn't bother me much.

http://www.abloombangkok.com/

Agreed, even for normal hotel I do not trust them, I prefer to book directly sleep.gif

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Antonee
  • Antonee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Got nite club or not? i intend to go bkk too laugh.gif
:a-panic:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

check out Oakwood.

if u checking out oakwood, write to them directly also. can bargain one... LOL

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Got nite club or not? i intend to go bkk too laugh.gif

that one think you should try the hotels at Sukhumvit or Ratchada area liao........ tongue.gif laugh.gif

and remember to post FR........ sly.gif

Edited by WTF, 05 May 2013 - 03:09 PM.

命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Wolfy3769
  • Wolfy3769
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hey,

care to share how much u r offer for a week stay? the web only mention monthly rental

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hey,

care to share how much u r offer for a week stay? the web only mention monthly rental

Had to dig up my email but here are the quoted rates from the reservation team. Additional 800THB per person per night (with extra bed) -

3Bedroom deluxe suite with breakfast 6 persons 6,800 THB net/night
3Bedroom deluxe suite without breakfast 6,350 THB net/night
3Bedroom executive suite 6 persons 9,000 THB net/night
President suite 6 persons 11,000 THB net/night
Extra bed 800 THB net/night

If you email them directly they can give you an exact quote, and their response is fast. You can pay via credit card or cash when you check in/out.
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can try Evergreen Place Bangkok. It's an apartment with a kitchentte and in a good location near to a BTS as well near to MBK and other shopping centre.

I recommend Evergreen Place Bangkok too. Free internet. Excellent location; 5 minutes' walk to Siam Discovery & MBK Center. 2 minutes away from BTS station. Apartments include kitchenette with crockery & cooking utensils.

Check TripAdvisor.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi,

thanks.

bro,

if u interested in the following, let me know, it has 3 bedroom option that can house 8pax.

http://www.tripadvis...ce-Bangkok.html

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

Golfmatic
  • Golfmatic
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

thanks.

My family also heading to BKK. We are trying out Pathumwan Princess - connected to MBK. Handhphone case shopping time ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i going next week, staying at renaissance opposite central world mall, any recommendation what to eat around that area? street food to high class restaurant recommendation are welcomed biggrin.gif
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Ddqwerty
  • Premium member
    Ddqwerty
    Clutched
    Author Image

Agreed, even for normal hotel I do not trust them, I prefer to book directly sleep.gif

Is there a specific reason why those websites like agoda and booking.com shouldn't be trusted? Going to japan and i booked a hotel from expedia.sg

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Everyone go bkk, so envy. sad.gif

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

you can also mah......not beri far nor too ex some more....... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is there a specific reason why those websites like agoda and booking.com shouldn't be trusted? Going to japan and i booked a hotel from expedia.sg

think go Bangkok must book agoda le, their office in bangkok le! sure price cheap and even misa travel agent in sg told me to book though Agoda

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

take budget airline la, cheap cheap, but u no time isit? laugh.gif

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: week, bangkok, stay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users