Thailand: 1 week Bangkok stay

Wallaw819

Hi,

I intend to bring my extended family for 1 week bangkok stay during june holidays.

Anyone know of a good place (apartment will be ideal) for 1 week stay for 8 people (5 adults, 3 children). 2 to 3 bedrooms near skytrain will be ideal.

thanks.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hi,

I intend to bring my extended family for 1 week bangkok stay during june holidays.

Anyone know of a good place (apartment will be ideal) for 1 week stay for 8 people (5 adults, 3 children). 2 to 3 bedrooms near skytrain will be ideal.

thanks.

Stayed here twice over the course of two weeks -

Abloom Bangkok Serviced Apartments. Very close of BTS (Sanam Pao) and 4 stops from Chatuchak market, 5 stops from MBK. Its located on a quiet neighborhood (Pahonyothin Soi 3) in a slightly upscale area.

3-bedroom apartments are massive and well furnished. If you have extra moolah, the President suite is worth it considering its a maisonette layout.

Book directly with the apartment reservation team (contact email in the website below) and not with Agoda or Booking.com.

Breakfast was not the best, same old thing everyday but it didn't bother me much.

http://www.abloombangkok.com/

Edited by Nullifi3d
  • Praise 1

4th Gear

You can try Evergreen Place Bangkok. It's an apartment with a kitchentte and in a good location near to a BTS as well near to MBK and other shopping centers.

I myself have booked a room for my coming trip in Aug.

• Praise 1

Wow 1 week really very long stay there, i go with family 3 days also cannot tahan, shop until leg wanna break.

stayed at one hotel i think called world trade hotel or something near platinum mall there.

dun think can stay 8 people all into one room.

• Praise 1

Stayed here twice over the course of two weeks -

Abloom Bangkok Serviced Apartments. Very close of BTS (Sanam Pao) and 4 stops from Chatuchak market, 5 stops from MBK. Its located on a quiet neighborhood (Pahonyothin Soi 3) in a slightly upscale area.

3-bedroom apartments are massive and well furnished. If you have extra moolah, the President suite is worth it considering its a maisonette layout.

Book directly with the apartment reservation team (contact email in the website below) and not with Agoda or Booking.com.

Breakfast was not the best, same old thing everyday but it didn't bother me much.

http://www.abloombangkok.com/

Agreed, even for normal hotel I do not trust them, I prefer to book directly -_-

• Praise 1

4th Gear
(edited)

Got nite club or not? i intend to go bkk too [laugh]

that one think you should try the hotels at Sukhumvit or Ratchada area liao........ [:p][laugh]

and remember to post FR........ [sly]

Edited by WTF

Hey,

care to share how much u r offer for a week stay? the web only mention monthly rental

Had to dig up my email but here are the quoted rates from the reservation team. Additional 800THB per person per night (with extra bed) -

3Bedroom deluxe suite with breakfast 6 persons 6,800 THB net/night

3Bedroom deluxe suite without breakfast 6,350 THB net/night

3Bedroom executive suite 6 persons 9,000 THB net/night

President suite 6 persons 11,000 THB net/night

Extra bed 800 THB net/night

If you email them directly they can give you an exact quote, and their response is fast. You can pay via credit card or cash when you check in/out.

You can try Evergreen Place Bangkok. It's an apartment with a kitchentte and in a good location near to a BTS as well near to MBK and other shopping centre.

I recommend Evergreen Place Bangkok too. Free internet. Excellent location; 5 minutes' walk to Siam Discovery & MBK Center. 2 minutes away from BTS station. Apartments include kitchenette with crockery & cooking utensils.

Check TripAdvisor.

Turbocharged

Hi,

thanks.

bro,

if u interested in the following, let me know, it has 3 bedroom option that can house 8pax.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g2...ce-Bangkok.html

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

thanks.

My family also heading to BKK. We are trying out Pathumwan Princess - connected to MBK. Handhphone case shopping time ! [laugh] [laugh]

i going next week, staying at renaissance opposite central world mall, any recommendation what to eat around that area? street food to high class restaurant recommendation are welcomed :D

Agreed, even for normal hotel I do not trust them, I prefer to book directly -_-

Is there a specific reason why those websites like agoda and booking.com shouldn't be trusted? Going to japan and i booked a hotel from expedia.sg

4th Gear

Everyone go bkk, so envy. [:(]

you can also mah......not beri far nor too ex some more....... [:p]

↡ Advertisement