• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

Obscurest
  • Premium member
    Obscurest
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just to share how daring commercial vehicles are nowadays...

not just fast but daringly travel on lane 1 and chiong all the way.

Cheers

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

Obscurest
  • Premium member
    Obscurest
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Im exiting ECP and not sure how far he is going to be on lane 1...

Solid....

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

http://www.spf.gov.sg/career/

Do what you like to do, even get paid for it.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I always give benefit of the doubt to speeding drivers because they really may be rushing cause of emergency.

Can see a lot of vehicles not giving way just because he's driving a van. Can also see that he's not racing, just want to go faster and at least he still signals.

Lastly, you proved that weaving in and out of traffic doesn't get you much faster than staying on the overtaking lane. My 2c.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

last nite while having coffee at lokyang and overheard a driver in his 50s told his friends that he was given a court order for speeding over 150 in his truck....in my heart i was jumping with joy!!!!......this morning along jalan buroh...a truck (All Best
) with full loads of workers on lane one towards west coast went at about 90km/h...these drivers needed their vehicles checked for limiter tampering...
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

Newdrive
  • Newdrive
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i am more attracted to the little rhythm your gf is singing towards the end tongue.gif
QUOTE (AboutLove)
About Love Production - Pre Wedding, Events & Travel Photography

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

VenomMX
  • Premium member
    VenomMX
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i am more attracted to the little rhythm your gf is singing towards the end tongue.gif

I think that was TS with the tune.. laugh.gif

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Dinosaka
  • Dinosaka
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just to share how daring commercial vehicles are nowadays...

not just fast but daringly travel on lane 1 and chiong all the way.

Cheers

Your car slow la....

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Kiario
  • Premium member
    Kiario
    6th Gear
    Author Image

last nite while having coffee at lokyang and overheard a driver in his 50s told his friends that he was given a court order for speeding over 150 in his truck....in my heart i was jumping with joy!!!!......this morning along jalan buroh...a truck (All Best
) with full loads of workers on lane one towards west coast went at about 90km/h...these drivers needed their vehicles checked for limiter tampering...

laugh.gif thumbsup.gif

still got speed limiter meh? all speed like nobody business.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There is no limiter bro.. what's installed in those G Plate truck are those Speed Warning Device.. they do nothing except Beep Beep Beep..

If the driver is deaf or no deaf.. then....... sleep.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Kspchew
  • Kspchew
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Road hogger spotted..

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Van nia...I caught a BUS speeding on Lane 3 !! Wahahahahaha....

Chances are... foreign drivers. Even Malaysian drivers working in SG also wanna do this kinda stunt think twice.

Edited by Ghostrider, 07 May 2013 - 09:12 AM.

I got no signature ??

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

C-K
  • C-K
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If you drive as fast as vehicles in lane-2, please stay in lane-2.

Do not hog the road.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

At least this "Lee Way" van is fast and does not hog up the lanes!

I cannot tahan those vans/pick-ups/lorries which drives slow and hog up the middle lane....

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

Branteo
  • Branteo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What limiter? happy.gif

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Power! The bus that overtook you was likely going at 105-110kph judging from how fast the road lines are passing by.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    Author Image

http://www.spf.gov.sg/career/

Do what you like to do, even get paid for it.

After being selected, it is a 6 months stay-in training at HTA. How many people here wants to go through that all over again at this point of their life after completing NS?

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Put it in a nicer way, the acts of speeding by commercial vehicles are tolerated by both TP and LTA.
If not, why after so many years, they don't see the problem and solve it? Speeding by these vehicles continue.

On the other hand, CPF board is so proactive in upping the minimum sum again when no one is complaining it is too low.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

Antonee
  • Antonee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What I saw is a truck carrying workers , two of them is fisting each other while the rest try to stop them blink.gif

:a-panic:

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users