"Lee Way" van requesting for more leeway on road

Obscurest

I always give benefit of the doubt to speeding drivers because they really may be rushing cause of emergency.

Can see a lot of vehicles not giving way just because he's driving a van. Can also see that he's not racing, just want to go faster and at least he still signals.

Lastly, you proved that weaving in and out of traffic doesn't get you much faster than staying on the overtaking lane. My 2c.

5th Gear

last nite while having coffee at lokyang and overheard a driver in his 50s told his friends that he was given a court order for speeding over 150 in his truck....in my heart i was jumping with joy!!!!......this morning along jalan buroh...a truck (All Best

) with full loads of workers on lane one towards west coast went at about 90km/h...these drivers needed their vehicles checked for limiter tampering...

i am more attracted to the little rhythm your gf is singing towards the end [:p]

I think that was TS with the tune.. [laugh]

last nite while having coffee at lokyang and overheard a driver in his 50s told his friends that he was given a court order for speeding over 150 in his truck....in my heart i was jumping with joy!!!!......this morning along jalan buroh...a truck (All Best

) with full loads of workers on lane one towards west coast went at about 90km/h...these drivers needed their vehicles checked for limiter tampering...

[laugh][thumbsup]

still got speed limiter meh? all speed like nobody business.

There is no limiter bro.. what's installed in those G Plate truck are those Speed Warning Device.. they do nothing except Beep Beep Beep..

If the driver is deaf or no deaf.. then....... -_-

(edited)

Van nia...I caught a BUS speeding on Lane 3 !! Wahahahahaha....

Chances are... foreign drivers. Even Malaysian drivers working in SG also wanna do this kinda stunt think twice.

Edited by Ghostrider

2nd Gear

If you drive as fast as vehicles in lane-2, please stay in lane-2.

Do not hog the road.

Supercharged

At least this "Lee Way" van is fast and does not hog up the lanes!

I cannot tahan those vans/pick-ups/lorries which drives slow and hog up the middle lane....

What limiter? ^_^