"Lee Way" van requesting for more leeway on road

Obscurest

Maybe its a real couple but the girl has very short hair leh... :huh:

long hair one also boh bao you know [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Maybe its a real couple but the girl has very short hair leh... :huh:

trust me, i can tell the diff....it's no big deal to me cos i'm not anti-gay....but juz shocking cos so far haven't seen in sg [;)] maybe becos i'm old uncle liao, dun go to nite spots nowadays

Turbocharged

You damm steady. MCF one day thousands of thread and gazillion posts. You can pick out the one with fisting. [thumbsup]

ObamaFist460.jpg

i spotted the Leeway van on my way home, white van with black prints. since the video is gone, i assume it's the same one. it was just like any other van, driving along the left most lane, nothing abnormal about it's driving style. just thought i'd update it here for info.

I always thought their brakes super zhai, it's just that because they are so damn heavy, the braking distance is much longer if they don't do maintenance for their brakes... those can hear the "eee eeeee eee" when they brake.

I always see those big truckers zoom zoom at Yishun, and they like to brake very hard and close, can see in the rear mirror, very scary. The whole truck will be shaking after they zham brake.

You must be referring to the tipper trucks. They transport sand and granite from BCA's aggregate landing site in Punggol Timor.

Those fellas use hydraulic air brakes. Even when fully loaded, they probably have better braking power than a small family car.

https://www.thestar.com.my/opinion/letters/2017/11/11/give-leeway-to-teen-errors/

post-14834-0-80492200-1510424611_thumb.png

Interesting comment from my friend.. So true.. There goes someone (unknown) wanting authorities to change the system and she herself don't understand the logic why it is like this. What give leeway Sia.. Darn stupid idea. (this article is not in sg)

Edited by Yewheng

https://www.thestar.com.my/opinion/letters/2017/11/11/give-leeway-to-teen-errors/

Screenshot_20171112-022143.png

Interesting comment from my friend.. So true.. There goes someone (unknown) wanting authorities to change the system and she herself don't understand the logic why it is like this. What give leeway Sia.. Darn stupid idea. (this article is not in sg)

I support they give more leeway to these students. So hopefully another generation of mediocrity.

We need to stay ahead of the neighborhood

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2