What is a good affordable MPV to get?

Mine's an '06 - and yeah, it was fine. I go KL / Ipoh with whole family - even my wifey is ok at 130ish.

Now its not so good - my suspension is worn

Wow.. not bad.. maybe I tio a lemon one the other time.. wasn't mine though..

but one thing for sure about Wish.. rather spacious..

btw why choose mpv car type if want drive fast?

want drive fast should choose coupe(that only two seat) mah. :D

Practicality + Comfork + Speed..

Turbocharged

Hmmmm... M8 looks shorter.. to me..

I checked the specs - is about 5 cm longer (but about 2 cm narrower)

I checked the specs - is about 5 cm longer (but about 2 cm narrower)

Ohhhh.. okay. .but from outside.. hahah.. Estima looks bigger.. my bad.. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Ohhhh.. okay. .but from outside.. hahah.. Estima looks bigger.. my bad.. [laugh]

One thing to take note - Mazda 8 more advanced suspension, is heavier, and less powerful

Supercharged

Main thing is to have space for mattress right? ^_^

Main thing is to save $$$ from booking a hotel room..... [:p]

One thing to take note - Mazda 8 more advanced suspension, is heavier, and less powerful

Hmmmm.. Mazda has always been one step ahead.. and as ppl say.. conti-like handling..

Supercharged

How is the Orlando? I haven't been following closely but felt that from the photo, the car looks boxy, reminding me of another Mit model (whose name i forgot) about 10-15 yr ago...

You mean Mitsubishi Chariot?

mitsubishi_chariot_7971.jpg

You mean Mitsubishi Chariot?

No, not this old one. There was another, very uncommon, boxy model, around the same time as spacewagon. Most chose the latter as it's nicer, by far.

Wow.. not bad.. maybe I tio a lemon one the other time.. wasn't mine though..

but one thing for sure about Wish.. rather spacious..

I only did NSHW once, and had gone to 120-130 km/h too, and thought it was fine. Perhaps it was because car was quite full with 6+luggage...

And in terms of space, i'm pretty sure that there was no 1.8-litre or smaller MPV 6 yr ago that had more space than wish leh... Even Mazda 5, Kia Carens at that time were less spacious. Well, maybe ISIS marginally more boot space, but that's it lor...

This is the easiest to get used to. [laugh] I thought you are going to say about the maintenance.

Err... not exactly straightforward, as my parents stay with me and we have another korean car in the family, so my wife, father and me share the 2 cars. If one right-hand signal, and one is left-hand... i can imagine chaos...

I only did NSHW once, and had gone to 120-130 km/h too, and thought it was fine. Perhaps it was because car was quite full with 6+luggage...

And in terms of space, i'm pretty sure that there was no 1.8-litre or smaller MPV 6 yr ago that had more space than wish leh... Even Mazda 5, Kia Carens at that time were less spacious. Well, maybe ISIS marginally more boot space, but that's it lor...

Hmmmm... not bad..

Can't deny.. in it'a class.. Wish is the most spacious.. Carens more like Stream.. but less sporty..

No, not this old one. There was another, very uncommon, boxy model, around the same time as spacewagon. Most chose the latter as it's nicer, by far.

Should be Mitsubishi Dion?

Mitsubishi_Dion_001.JPG