Massive jam at AYE this morning 16th May!

Zapp

So serious? Accident occupied lane 1 and 2?! :blink: Raining always jam and accident. [sweatdrop]

True raining means more hogging. Yesternight on PIE, car infront was traveling at 60km/hr on lane 1. If one has no balls, f**k off from lane 1, even lane 2.

True raining means more hogging. Yesternight on PIE, car infront was traveling at 60km/hr on lane 1. If one has no balls, f**k off from lane 1, even lane 2.

Wah! Sibei fierce, not me hor? I drive 70 to 80 KPH on PIE, lane one is the outer most lane? [:p][laugh]

agree bro.. like just now.. I was travelling on CTE towards SLE near the Moulmein Road exit.. bugger.. one Lancer in front of me.. going at around 70.. I pissed off.. knn.. highbeam nvr give way.. right hand signal also nvr give way.. luckily lane 2 free.. so no choice.. cut from the other side..

agree bro.. like just now.. I was travelling on CTE towards SLE near the Moulmein Road exit.. bugger.. one Lancer in front of me.. going at around 70.. I pissed off.. knn.. highbeam nvr give way.. right hand signal also nvr give way.. luckily lane 2 free.. so no choice.. cut from the other side..

He didn't jam brake meh [laugh]

All drive safe.

Thanks for informing but I already reach office 830am.. finished my first cup of green tea, now in toilet clearing bowel and going to have breakfast with client soon..

Wah! Sibei fierce, not me hor? I drive 70 to 80 KPH on PIE, lane one is the outer most lane? [:p][laugh]

I also drive slow when I am at leisure, but never on Lane 1, but on lane 2/3 behind lorries!

All drive safe.

Thanks for informing but I already reach office 830am.. finished my first cup of green tea, now in toilet clearing bowel and going to have breakfast with client soon..

Lol, when do you work bro? [:p]

Good morning. Won't you agree in the deepest corner of your heart it is so ?

no i dun agree. That is why it is call ACCIDENT. So if you met an accident, it must be both car stupidity and arrogance? and you are one of them?

I also drive slow when I am at leisure, but never on Lane 1, but on lane 2/3 behind lorries!

Thinking about it hor, normally I will not be on lane 1 but this morning I did around 80 on lane one and it's so much faster than lane 2, I guess ppl just wanna play super duper safe to go slow which I find it too slow for such a light rain...

Supersonic

I believe these people do not know they are hogging the lane, simply one word to describe them is 'bo chap'. <_< Even you horn at them and headbeam them, they doesnt seem to know and many times they purposely even slower to irritate you.

I believe these people do not know they are hogging the lane, simply one word to describe them is 'bo chap'. <_< Even you horn at them and headbeam them, they doesnt seem to know and many times they purposely even slower to irritate you.

These days I do not bother, just undertake them lah. I do not beam or horn, just give couple of right indicators and then undertake. That is life here!

These days I do not bother, just undertake them lah. I do not beam or horn, just give couple of right indicators and then undertake. That is life here!

Even ambulance have to do that means it's a norm in SG

Even ambulance have to do that means it's a norm in SG

True, I am witnessing handful of "cheap" and "childish" drivers these days.

Usually meet alot more careless drivers when raining. Just this morning 15min drive to office already had 2 drivers trying to change into my lane when I was just beside them. Luckily both times I managed to slow down enough to let them in without hitting them.

Were your headlights on? I noticed that many drivers do not turn on headlights even during heavy rain when visibility is greatly reduced.

saw 1 chiobu reared another chiobu in KPE this morn :wub:

I saw that too. Elantra kanna rear-ended by a blue Juke. Very cute babes. :wub:

Hypersonic

Aviod AYE toward city near Jurong town hall road. Accident between 7 cars and 2 bikes occupied lane 1 & 2.

Massive jam!

thanks for the heads up............ [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement