Beef Noodle in lavendar foodcourt

Zacxaviqer

I went there yesterday to eat their beef noodle only to realise that they have closed down. Anyone knows where have they shifted to?

The beef noodle is the only food that I was craving for when I was down with H1N1 a few years back...

Was hoping to get a big bowl last night.... sian...

Anyone knows where are their latest location?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

damn it. that's my favourite stall. Always long quee.

you may want to try hock lam beef. thats another of my favourite.

Around china square area.....along the same street as YaKun coffeeshop

(edited)

Thought of that too but I reckon that the neighbouring stalls might not want to divulge their whereabouts since it would inadvertently affect their business. Especially the turtle soup stall that is just beside them... I'm sure the stall is happier and will not be green with envy each time they see stream of customers queuing up near to their stall but ordering beef noodle..

Edited by Zacxaviqer

it is closed ?? [:(]

it's one of my favorite beef noodle stall too..

well, there's another one at Kovan which is very nice as well.

Serious? where am I gonna get my fix?? The noodle is sedap!

I went there yesterday to eat their beef noodle only to realise that they have closed down. Anyone knows where have they shifted to?

The beef noodle is the only food that I was craving for when I was down with H1N1 a few years back...

Thanks!

Serious? where am I gonna get my fix?? The noodle is sedap!

I just had Vietnamese beef noodles last evening at Joo Chiat... its quite good too but at $6 a bowl, its not exactly cheap.

(edited)

Vietnamese beef noodle and Hainanese beef noodle quite different lei...

I love their gravy... and their slices of beef is so fresh and tender... can even taste the sweetness of the beef....

No one knows where they have shifted to?

Or have they retired?

Edited by Zacxaviqer

I ate the lavendar beef noodles before and funny thing was that yesterday, wifey was asking wanna go lavendar food court, but we ended up at that vietnamese restaurant for beef noodles. haha

Turbocharged

Of late, their beef noodle quality went down.

I have been following them from when they were at Landmark Hotel at Victoria St in 1990. Ever since, he rotated with another lady in serving, the quality isn't that good and the lady is damn ngeow with her portions, the boss is more generous.

I usually take "sek bah" (cooked beef) and their sek bah used to be tender and soft but the last couple of years, they are usually hard.

At the top of my head, Golden Mile has a decent beef noodle (Keng Fatt). Changi Village also has one. Amoy Street hawker ctr also has one (Hong Ky)

Supercharged

Thanks!

i was looking for it last week. its gone... dunno where it go

I have been following them from when they were at Landmark Hotel at Victoria St in 1990. Ever since, he rotated with another lady in serving, the quality isn't that good and the lady is damn ngeow with her portions, the boss is more generous.

I usually take "sek bah" (cooked beef) and their sek bah used to be tender and soft but the last couple of years, they are usually hard.

At the top of my head, Golden Mile has a decent beef noodle (Keng Fatt). Changi Village also has one. Amoy Street hawker ctr also has one (Hong Ky)

changi villange one changed liaoz. after reno changed. not as good.

I thought the lady and the boss are a couple. Wahaha...

I still find their sek bah tender and sweet... much better than those foodcourt beef noodle wannabe...

I tried the one at beach road but still prefer this stall... Their gravy is superb...

↡ Advertisement