Beef Noodle in lavendar foodcourt

Zacxaviqer

Turbocharged

This thread has a SBF feel maciam one ang pai retired liao and all brudders go into withdrawal sympton. :D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

changi villange one changed liaoz. after reno changed. not as good.

damn....another one down. golden mile used to have 2 beef noodle stalls but 1 folded.

Turbocharged

I thought the lady and the boss are a couple. Wahaha...

I still find their sek bah tender and sweet... much better than those foodcourt beef noodle wannabe...

I tried the one at beach road but still prefer this stall... Their gravy is superb...

Foodcourt beef noodle store quite terok. The one at Nex though is decent.

Nowadays, when step into foodcourt, I go for pepper lunch express for my beef fix.

Agreed! The damn towkay neo damn ngeow and always scold the TKB that is serving.

Of late, their beef noodle quality went down.

I have been following them from when they were at Landmark Hotel at Victoria St in 1990. Ever since, he rotated with another lady in serving, the quality isn't that good and the lady is damn ngeow with her portions, the boss is more generous.

I usually take "sek bah" (cooked beef) and their sek bah used to be tender and soft but the last couple of years, they are usually hard.

At the top of my head, Golden Mile has a decent beef noodle (Keng Fatt). Changi Village also has one. Amoy Street hawker ctr also has one (Hong Ky)

Impt is on top of this beef noodle

The eminent spa open oreadi?

Can eat wanton mee or anything add spicy then go up cold bath

Hahaha jk jk

TGIF

Turbocharged

Wanted to try the beef noodles last weekend but saw already changed owner. Didn't bother trying it seeing there were no people buying (came ~6pm)

Anyone knows where the previous owners moved to?

Impt is on top of this beef noodle

The eminent spa open oreadi?

Can eat wanton mee or anything add spicy then go up cold bath

Hahaha jk jk

TGIF

cold bath or cat bath? [laugh]

Turbocharged

damn it. that's my favourite stall. Always long quee.

you may want to try hock lam beef. thats another of my favourite.

Around china square area.....along the same street as YaKun coffeeshop

Hock Lam now blardi ex. [knife]

Hock Lam now blardi ex. [knife]

I agree, I went to the stall at Lim Tua Tao rd near Kovan, cooked by ATB and the quality is nothing to shout. Price is about $10 a bowl. Huge serving but tasted average.

Wanted to try the beef noodles last weekend but saw already changed owner. Didn't bother trying it seeing there were no people buying (came ~6pm)

Anyone knows where the previous owners moved to?

Think there is one not bad along circular rd, corner Coffeeshop, facing OCBC building, very crowded during lunch time.

Wtf u add until s$10?

Kovan branch closed down already.

Think it's a set meal with one lime juice.

Only went there once then closed down. It's not Lim Tua tau rd, its beside the punggol has lemak at Kovan

Think there is one not bad along circular rd, corner Coffeeshop, facing OCBC building, very crowded during lunch time.

Is that Hock Lam? I know they have a branch around that area.

I just had Vietnamese beef noodles last evening at Joo Chiat... its quite good too but at $6 a bowl, its not exactly cheap.

I love Vietnamese beef noodles but there was once my Vietnamese friend told me why is the soup so nice... I stop eating. They told me that they add fresh cow blood into the soup to make it so tasty... Dunno how true is that but that really turns me off.

Turbocharged

I love Vietnamese beef noodles but there was once my Vietnamese friend told me why is the soup so nice... I stop eating. They told me that they add fresh cow blood into the soup to make it so tasty... Dunno how true is that but that really turns me off.

The beef in the beef noodle has blood. You spit the meat out?

Agreed! The damn towkay neo damn ngeow and always scold the TKB that is serving.

You also noticed that the lady boss always scold the TKB until face black black.

The serving time is quite slow. Partially due to the lady boss, halfway cook, half way scold the TKB....

In the lst place, when the TKB is newbie, she got scolded until very jia liat...

then some months down the road... the lady boss and the TKB starts to bicker everytime...

↡ Advertisement