Terrible jam at ECP to city on sat evening(18 May)

Was about to turn into ECP when I saw my friend's FB post that there is a 5km jam on ECP towards city. Did anyone know what happened?

↡ Advertisement

got this from waze, include fort road, Mountbatten all say complete stand still :huh:

post-1109-1368885731_thumb.jpg

but traffic camera show no jam leh?

post-1109-1368885909_thumb.jpg

Twincharged

got this from waze, include fort road, Mountbatten all say complete stand still :huh:

Better believe waze. It is real time update by user.

• Praise 1

Maybe its a good idea to have big fine for those reckless drivers/motorcyclists that caused accident and subsequent massive jam especially during peak hour..

So these drivers will now have to behave on the roads...

As for those motorcyclist..if survive the accident pay!

Turbocharged

Th camera image isn't accurate bec it's not real time. It'd be good if the cams can stream images. Kenna sabo a few times by the cams and drove right into a jam along CTE.

Turbocharged

a friend left home at 650 from bedok to meet me at great world city. he only arrived at about 910pm. thats how bad it was. it seems the truck had spilled its load and instead of moving stuff to the side, another truck was parked next to it and they were loading everything onto that truck. only lane 1 was working at the time ><

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I kena big time last night, jam started at bedok and ended at kpe entrance. Supposed to have appointment at 7.30, so left home at 6.30 and ended up at MBS at 9.30. Initially thought of traveling by PIE but then thought ECP condition usually better but ...... Sibeh suay!

i am still wondering why we cannot have some way of allowing vehicles to get out of such jams by allow them to reverse to the previous exit. Logistically impossible?

(edited)

Waze rules...

Edited by Deckbuild

seems like more enforcement need to be done against trucks and lorries.

Enforcements are busy targeting cars n bikes with illegal modifications.

↡ Advertisement