Bernie Ecclestone tio for bribery

VellfireS

Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone faces losing control of the racing sport, and the prospect of jail, following reports he has been charged with bribery by German prosecutors.

8006_p1_s_2.jpgspacer.gifDespite allegations, Ecclestone remains calms over the financial offencesThe charge, and a separate indictment of breach of fiduciary duty, relates to the sale in 2006 of Formula One by German bank Bayern LB to CVC Capital partners.

83-year old Bernie Ecclestone is suspected of bribing top German banker and once a majority shareholder in Formula One, Gerhard Gribkowsky, who is serving an eight-and-a-half-year sentence after confessing last June to accepting a

↡ Advertisement

Bernie will walk out alive, In this world, money can buy anything and everything.

consider it a case ( to be settled ) behind closed door.

Bernie will walk out alive, In this world, money can buy anything and everything.

consider it a case ( to be settled ) behind closed door.

[laugh] [laugh]

Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

But if from my current state of $0 million, to $2million, I will be very happy. Will buy a Z4 and just drive and drive.. Hahaz..

Oh, and move to either US or Europe where the cars are cheaper.. The tax rates wouldn't affect me much by then..

Wasting rice grains to keep a 83 yrs jail bird, the judge should penalise super scale heavy fines as deterrence effects.

↡ Advertisement